final boss 3stars declassified?

It was such a pain. What I did was take it slow. Used the Markza and Boomshot. When he calls the Theron Guards I try to take as many out as possible. When he charges I run around like a quarter of the way then shoot his leg. Make sure you're always covered towards the middle or you'll probably be stuck. Take out the enemies slowly then focus on the boss. Third time use the boomshot to kill the ragers before they turn. Get the onyx ammo cache when you're low and continue. Eventually you'll clear the field again and you can put him down in the middle and unload.

Since there are 5 total players there, spot the Theron guards and ragers so your AI takes them out. Obviously don't worry about reviving the AI either, let them take care of each other.

I just owed on him with the lancer until he goes up on the buildings and calls in the guards/maulers/ragers. Then start spotting everyone and stay away from them as possible. If any get close then take them out with grenades or other explosives. When the boss comes down and starts charging you, just stay aware and out of his way and continue to pick off the other enemies on the ground. Once they are all clear then refocus back on the boss...always spotting where you are shooting to have the AI help you.

Eventually the wound his leg and more enemies come out... pick them all off again slowly with AI help. Then it's just you and the boss with his turrets, similar to the initial boss. Just stay in cover and own on him, getting ammo when necessary and avoiding the fireballs he lobs. Then when he goes down it's just a matter of putting everything you got at him til he dies.

Play with four players all on insane, activate declassified, we had to torques when we started so we used those lancers, boom, and the marza. Work together if someone sees him about to run across the map call it out and book it to the other side, kill the enemies as fast as possible, when you get to the last part when he is on the ground(after you broke his leg off) destroy both turrets and focus on his mouth having everyone lancer all they got, dont worry about the ragers too much, try not to make them rage, ours were still alive when we killed him and still had enough stars easily.