Extremely fun game

JSP 16

Enough's been said about the Nemesis system. But i like the little things, like where you can sprint really fast for a couple seconds, jumping down high buildings without damage, and one of the best things for me....the fast travel load times which takes like 4 seconds unlike other open world games.

This game felt different compared to other sandbox games. And mind you i played sunset overdrive and both Assassin's Creed in the past 3 months.

Overall great game. Easily one of the funnest i played that's from 2014.

SHADOW STRIKE CHAIN!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started this game yesterday and already I'm regretting getting the GotY edition. I'll make a better judgment when I'm done with the main story, but so far, I think this game has been overhyped. It is great from a technical standpoint, when you consider that it's not made by a big name studio. Technically, it's a very well polished and well made game, like something you'd expect from a AAA title.

I'll give a more detailed opinion later... but for anyone on the fence, you might want to get the cheaper, non-GotY edition instead.

I just started this game yesterday and already I'm regretting getting the GotY edition. I'll make a better judgment when I'm done with the main story, but so far, I think this game has been overhyped. It is great from a technical standpoint, when you consider that it's not made by a big name studio. Technically, it's a very well polished and well made game, like something you'd expect from a AAA title.

I'll give a more detailed opinion later... but for anyone on the fence, you might want to get the cheaper, non-GotY edition instead.

And from the view of someone who has finished the game, I disagree and recommend buying it.

Update...part way through the campaign. Fuck this game.

I have a branded AI fighting on my side. So I'm trying to brand this other enemy, and my branded AI decides to fucking attack the one I'm trying to brand so I keep getting kicked out of my branding animation. Meanwhile, there are FIVE other enemy AI that the branded one could be attacking but he fucking chooses the one I rushed to?!?!? Frustrating as fuck.

Then there are those tense moments when I'm low on health and just running away. I'm on the edge of a cliff. Pressing B is supposed to make me hang. It's not letting me hang. Not sure if because so many enemies are trying to attack me and B is also an attack button. Hate games that use buttons for multiple actions.

I'm sorry, as I said before, this game is somewhat impressively polished, but I judge a game by its worst moments. This has so many frustrating moments. I really wished I hadn't bought this even if it was only $20 on Black Friday.