PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Homepage Leaderboard FAQs & Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-12-2015, 05:51 PM   #121
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

THE DEADLY DOG's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goots 88 View Post
Is gamerscore and leaderboards not updating anymore? I post almost daily in game forums and haven't been updated in forever. I know last time it was the 60 day clause that booted me from the leaderboards 2 years ago, but I assure you I have posted since then and regularly to prevent the 60 day. Also under my profile it shows only 1/3 of my completed game tiles. My profile is set to public. Any suggestions? Thanks.
New update, responded to your VM Goot.

Rx is currently taking some new avenues to get these updated. I won't go into details I don't understand much myself, but he is working on new coding for cards and tracking as well as a new way to get info (this is hand in hand with Microsoft).

Just need to be patient while we work through some of this stuff.

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ
Shutdown Server List | My Twitch

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.
THE DEADLY DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:18 PM   #122
Musquito

Musquito's Gamercard
Why am I not on the leaderboards any more?
Old 02-14-2015, 03:08 PM   #123
kaleido42
CET & MCD

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Bronze   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musquito View Post
Why am I not on the leaderboards any more?
Could be due to posting activity, you have to post in the forums (anywhere but off-topic) at least once every 60 days to stay on the leaderboards. Other possible reason is that they're not working great at the moment, won't update for some people, won't work at all for others, as TDD above pointed out, we're waiting on a fix.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!

Message Me: XBL|XBA|PST
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 09:51 AM   #124
Musquito

Musquito's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleido42 View Post
Could be due to posting activity, you have to post in the forums (anywhere but off-topic) at least once every 60 days to stay on the leaderboards. Other possible reason is that they're not working great at the moment, won't update for some people, won't work at all for others, as TDD above pointed out, we're waiting on a fix.
Is that a new rule to have activity each 60 days? I have not been that active over here, but always have been on the leaderboards before.
Old 02-18-2015, 02:00 PM   #125
MadHatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to MadHatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musquito View Post
Is that a new rule to have activity each 60 days? I have not been that active over here, but always have been on the leaderboards before.
If I remember rightly it was a rule that was implemented at the same time this thread was created, so back in 2013. It might've been a little before that though.

~ Feelings grow into hopes ~
MadHatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 01:04 AM   #126
Enisha

Enisha's Gamercard
I got my 50th post 2 days ago but I don't appear on any leaderboard. Am I missing something?
Old 03-01-2015, 12:54 PM   #127
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
Whether you post or not you should be on the leaderboard or it is worthless.People like CrustyDirtDemon RIP are well thought of and their legacy should remain.
Old 03-13-2015, 01:39 PM   #128
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
Xbox Live Services are running into issues for the past month or so. As such our leaderboards and gamercards (both which are based off of Xbox Live Services, have been running into issues.

Until everything is fixed and sorted we will continue to experience issues.
I just caught your reply. Thank you.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:08 PM   #129
Aceman417

Aceman417's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Impossible Trinity - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Subscriber - Gold   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enisha View Post
I got my 50th post 2 days ago but I don't appear on any leaderboard. Am I missing something?
It's not updating for anyone due to issues with XBL services.
Old 03-13-2015, 03:14 PM   #130
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Send a message via AIM to THE DEADLY DOG Send a message via Skype™ to THE DEADLY DOG

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Micro Guide - Diamond   Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Impossible Trinity - Gold   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Green Thumb - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Diamond   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceman417 View Post
It's not updating for anyone due to issues with XBL services.
Just to add to Aceman with the official response from our admin, Rx on issues with leaderboards, gamercards, and profiles not syncing with achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoutineX View Post
Hi all,

I guess anything would be speculation as there's no telling who said what to who and when as with companies with such a huge size as Microsoft, it would be expected that you have to sign an NDA of some sort when talking about, well, more or less anything business related. I'm not at liberty to talk about previous potential talks about an app, but in my opinion that is not really important at this point. Whats important is looking towards the future and a way to present the data to all you people who visits the site.

What I can say though is as that most of you probably know that the Xbox One data was never included in the old official XCDP (Xbox Community Developer Program) feed as none of the Xbox One games in our database got any leaderboards. All I know is that the feed stopped responding altogether some weeks ago. Not sure if this means if it's going to get an overhaul, or if the program itself is about to get discontinued.

As it has been said that there is a legitimate feed now from Microsoft which the TA app is using, all I can say is that we have contacted Microsoft to ask if the feed exist, and if it does, if it's possible to get access to it so that we can keep your gamertags updated both on the achievement tracking front and on when it comes to the gamercards/leaderboards in general.

I do hope that everyone realize that it would of course benefit both the website and the users visiting it if we could give you accurate gamercard data. It's not like data is being held back for any reason =/

About Me (XBA Interview) | Explore Max Clubs | Create the G&RMs of the Future | Ultimate XBA FAQ

A great writer borrows from many sources to create their own work. A poor writer borrows from many sources and creates nothing original.
Old 05-28-2015, 06:40 PM   #131
AP 8T8

AP 8T8's Gamercard
Why 50 posts? What does that honestly have to do with leaderboard status.

Posted a bit prematurely without reading the top of the thread. Still don't see the point in a leaderboard dedicated to forums.

Last edited by THE DEADLY DOG; 05-28-2015 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Double post being merged together.
AP 8T8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:29 PM   #132
Alehldean

Alehldean's Gamercard
Hello. My Gamertag isn't showing up and I'm not showing up on any of the Leaderboards. I'm sure I've got everything right (posts, XBL settings), and I've waited the requisite time, but nothing has happened. I do hope I haven't missed something somewhere again.

Thank you.
Alehldean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:42 PM   #133
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP 8T8 View Post
Why 50 posts? What does that honestly have to do with leaderboard status.

Posted a bit prematurely without reading the top of the thread. Still don't see the point in a leaderboard dedicated to forums.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alehldean View Post
Hello. My Gamertag isn't showing up and I'm not showing up on any of the Leaderboards. I'm sure I've got everything right (posts, XBL settings), and I've waited the requisite time, but nothing has happened. I do hope I haven't missed something somewhere again.

Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoutineX View Post
Hi all,

I guess anything would be speculation as there's no telling who said what to who and when as with companies with such a huge size as Microsoft, it would be expected that you have to sign an NDA of some sort when talking about, well, more or less anything business related. I'm not at liberty to talk about previous potential talks about an app, but in my opinion that is not really important at this point. Whats important is looking towards the future and a way to present the data to all you people who visits the site.

What I can say though is as that most of you probably know that the Xbox One data was never included in the old official XCDP (Xbox Community Developer Program) feed as none of the Xbox One games in our database got any leaderboards. All I know is that the feed stopped responding altogether some weeks ago. Not sure if this means if it's going to get an overhaul, or if the program itself is about to get discontinued.

As it has been said that there is a legitimate feed now from Microsoft which the TA app is using, all I can say is that we have contacted Microsoft to ask if the feed exist, and if it does, if it's possible to get access to it so that we can keep your gamertags updated both on the achievement tracking front and on when it comes to the gamercards/leaderboards in general.

I do hope that everyone realize that it would of course benefit both the website and the users visiting it if we could give you accurate gamercard data. It's not like data is being held back for any reason =/

We are waiting for the official feed to begin to update our features.

Old 06-26-2015, 10:44 PM   #134
Alehldean

Alehldean's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DEADLY DOG View Post
We are waiting for the official feed to begin to update our features.
Ah, I apologize. I didn't realize the two were related.
Alehldean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:47 PM   #135
THE DEADLY DOG
Max'd Guiding Mod Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alehldean View Post
Ah, I apologize. I didn't realize the two were related.
Sadly. We are waiting to hear back from the Microsoft person in charge of getting the ball rolling on feed access. The feed access gives us a lot of our awesome features and once it is back, we will be back rolling.