Any Glitches So Far Yet?

I've encountered three glitches with the game so far:

1. The game won't install, it just freezes when I try to install it.

2. On the level "Smugglers Den", the beam of light is supposed to knock down two platforms when it enters the underground cave. These platforms didn't drop so the level had to be restarted.

3. On the level "Fountain of Youth", I have no way of getting the mermaid from the far right of the level to the water spout in the upper left.

I try to install games to and it won't let me. Just try again later.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 99.8% complete and have obtained all the minikits, gold bricks, red hats, etc except I'm missing one character. The character I'm missing is to the right of "Hungry Cannibal". I have walked all over the hub in day and night time and can not find this character.

UPDATE: Used the cheat code to unlock "Angry Cannibal" and now I have 100%. I did not use any cheat codes prior to this so either I just couldnt find Angry Cannibal in the hub or the game glitched somewhere along the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the same problem at 99.8% complete and was missing "ANGRY CANNIBAL''. He wasn't on the beach to buy and didn't want to use cheat codes. All I did then was to activate both golden wheels on the beach. Maybe the one on the left that pulls the floating pallets across the water might have been enough but I did both wheels [need an underwater bomb guy to release the pallets]. Then change to a girl and jumped on the pallets on the left in the water to reach the 2 green bars to pull them down. Then I went back to the beach and ''ANGRY CANNIBAL'' was there to buy. 100% complete. Hope it works for you.

Been trying to get the fast dig. I've built the bridge and then moved on without getting this hat. Now like many others have said the bridge will not go out again and all i do is sit there spinning on the barrel and the bridge will not raise. How am I supposed to get this red hat? am i screwed?
I thought I was but the door was open so I crossed the water and climbed the ladder. Went through the door without the bridge open.

I thought I was but the door was open so I crossed the water and climbed the ladder. Went through the door without the bridge open.

I guess I wasn't clear when explaining. The hat i'm looking for is the FAST DIG hat which is OUTSIDE the building. It's the one that appears when you raise the bridge. it has nothing to do with the door being open or not.

• 3 months later...

I got 100% in a couple of days. Only encountered one minor problem during that time. (The game froze once while swimming in the hub area.) The game installed to the HD just fine, the bridge to Tia Dalma's hut raised every time that I used the barrel, and all of the items appeared without fail. Perhaps they've released a more recent patch? =/

With regards to Tia Dalma's hut, I raised the bridge the first time in order to snag Blackbeard. I then purchased Fast Dig which appears on the porch nearby. I did not come back to that area and attempt to use the second barrel to actually enter the hut until I had over three million studs. (Enough to purchase the two hats located inside the hut.) If any new players are looking at this thread, you may want to take this approach, just to be safe. You shouldn't have any issues with the bridge if you wait to use the second barrel.

• 2 weeks later...

This game has more glitches than any other game I've ever played. From the start of the second film to the 3rd espisode I've had the game freeze, I've been stuck twice where characters couldn't move and I've had to restart two missions. I've played all other lego games except batman 2 and so I know my lego games. Its a good game but its hard to forgive a developer for releasing such a buggy game when its no secret to anyone that this is just a recycled game they've made 5 times before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

2) On Dead Man Chest - Chapter 2 (Touch of Destiny) In Tia Dalma's house, if you use the sword lever BEFORE pushing the box over the trapdoor (this means when you push the box into the already existing hole in the floor) it will glitch and when you return downstairs you will not be able to rebuild it.

This happened to me as well, thanks for the tip was driving me nuts.

• 2 years later...

I got 100%

But the dog levels achivments and brethren court did not unlock !

Also on Lego lord of the rings I got 100% but the achivments for completing some levels didn't unlock

( am pretty new so I hope this Posted to the right place )