Catalina (possible spoilers) do I really need to put that 10 years on lol

I've just been playing San andreas for about the 5th time and only just realised that catalina the woman who rapes you and then goes off with Claude (the guy you play as in gta3) is actually the antagonist of gta3 too, she's in the opening cut scene when she shoots you robbing the bank and she ends up being the cartel leader. Like 10 years later and this game is still blowing my mind!!!

http://gta.wikia.com/Catalina

Just wondering if anyone else had completely missed this too?

I think you're the first person I've heard of who missed that. :p I like the inclusion of Vice City's characters as well!

Yep. We might want to get a picture of this elusive specimen. :p

I knew about Catalina, but was surprised to hear one of the guys in the haircut place mention both Kifflom and Epsilon when I was playing SA today. Neat little link to GTA V.

Epsilon was always in San Andreas, GTA V just expanded on it.

****************SPOILER**************

All the past gta games characters related to each other. Even liberty and vice city stories.

For example the black guy on vc stories is brother of lance whos turning back against tommy in vice city. Or the donald love appears in vice city which is younger appereance than gta 3. Or the salvatore appears both in san andreas, las venturas and a crime lord in gta 3 that you kill him in his car with a rocket from his window. :woop:

Edited by evo_4

Another little link between III and SA is when in chatterbox on III, some caller talks about growing a midget and Lazlow says that "this isn't Gardening with Maurice, that's on later", the caller tells him that that show was cancelled.

On WCTR on SA, there is such show, and when you hear it, you can totally tell why he was cancelled, albeit it took them several years to do it up until very recently before III and that's why Lazloz wasn't aware of the cancelled show, probably Maurice was threating to the radio executives for far to long with a shovel with a little blood smeared on it.

I remember that when I first completed the mission on the PlayStation 2 Catalina going off with Claude and later on they showed Rosenberg from Gta Vice City. Like the part when you're at the gas station with Catalina it says Max Pane on the window Max Payne reference. There's alot of references and easter eggs in the game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...