What achievement took you the longest to unlock?

CONKER1182

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna sound stupid, but the achievement for playing 2 hours of Objective Raid in Medal of Honor took a long time!

Why? No-one in Australia plays Objective Raid it seems so I constantly had to join a recent player's session in progress. Annoying and time consuming!

Solid Gold - Forza Motorsport 3

And I could've sworn there was a thread exactly like this..

Yeah, they pop up every now and again.

Platinum Artist in Rock Band 2 took me over a year. Things like Solid Gold may have taken the most amount of time going for a single achievement, but it took a year of playing the game to get enough skill to pass Visions on expert.

This probably isn't the longest achievement, but for one sitting:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1527/s6.jpgMan of 1004 Holds 100 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png: Perform a total of 1004 signature and finishing moves in any mode of play (offline)

Doing this the quickest way known at the time I did it, still took an 1h 45m of non-stop signature/finishing moves

Definitely Veteran Gear on GoW2.

My first achievement on that game was Green as Grass - Show Carmine the ropes - acquired 11/14/2008, finally got Veteran Gear on 11/23/2010

Although obviously I wasn't playing for 2 years straight on Gears, from the first time I played it until I got the achievement it had been 2 years in the making. :p