Armors/Weapons: Buying, Selling, Trading... KEEP IT HERE!

The Pants Party

I will be online this weekend since its free gold. I'd really like to just borrow someones elite armor just to get the achievement real quick.

I am a cybernetic champion. i have the elite helmet already but could use the others. give it right back. please just message me. thanks!

gt: rollajedi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the full set for a Cybernetic Champion minus the weapon. My character is only level 32, as I got the set off someone else. If anyone can help boost me quickly to level 50 I will happily give them the set once I am able to find the weapon to nab the achievement.

Preferably after someone who has a level 50 character and knows how to quickly boost levels with Spider farming.

GT is WithTheDawn.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am a Cybernetic Bio Engineer, really struggling to get the epic armour. Only managed to get the weapon so far and clocked up almost 100 hours...

If anyone would be able to lend me the armour to get the achievement, that would be appreciated!

I am happy to help out with this game or to help out boosting other games as a thank you!

Gamertag: Sgt E Sanders

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the Elite/Epic set for a lvl 50 Human Commando? Looking to borrow and immediately return for the achievement? I will give my entire inventory/bounty to you if you'd like in return. Thanks for the help in advance (I've had this game for years and just would like to finally get 1000g for it). GT is Raiden Striker if you want to message me on XBL

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can somebody help me with Cyborg Commando armor set? In return I can help you boost some game. I have ton of games and 2 xboxes... Of course I'll just borrow the set for 5mins to get the achievement :)

Edit: borrowed it off site. don't have it anymore

Edited by mastabasta

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I am done with this game now, but thought I'd update with a few stats. So first, most of my achevements were done within about 25 hours, with level 50 coming shortly after.

I've put another 50 hours this month for the remaining few achievements. Apart from saving the death achievement for last, the final achievement was for 7500 drops, which came long after (probably 15 hours) getting my 7-Piece achievement. In those last hours, I probably received at least 10 other armour pieces, some duplicates and some for other builds.

I would suggest just going for the drops yourself with maxed out loot chance % using the spider farming posted everywhere (copied below, with credit to the original poster (I forget who this is)). I got my first drop when I was level 50 from a single-player co-op run of the first level from the boss, but everything else except the weapon came from this spider.

In the Aesir hub, go to a map a press 'x' to go to the level select menu. Go to the last area for level 1 and beat the boss. Press 'Start' once the boss is defeated (you can pick up the items) before the level completes and loads you back to the hub. On the start menu, manually select to go to Aesir.

Go back to level select and choose 3-4 (forget the name), You'll start at the bottom of an area with two slope/staircase and enemies will attack you immediately. Continue through the level until you get to a room with a troll, a spider, a troll, then a well. Once you defeat the last enemy, make sure you open the door carefully, but don't go through. Use a weapon that can lock on to the spider inside the next room (I used a laser rifle) and let her have it. Once the spider is dead, head over toward the well (you should only need to go as far as the corner of the path) and then turn back to the door to rinse and repeat. Takes about 20 minutes to set this up, but each spider and reset only takes about 40 seconds then.

Good luck to anyone out there still willing to max this game out

Edited by OnicoDCloud