Easter Eggs (Spoilers)

Zenth Forbias

This is where we will post Easter Eggs we see. I don't think we will see a lot in this game, but here's to hoping.

I was walking around and I noticed something on a wall that looked familiar. I walk up to and wouldn't you know it. It was the healing fountains with the lion's head that are used in Prince of Persia (Non-remake) to heal yourself and save. I bout busted out laughing. Oh, Ubisoft, you are indeed quite awesome.

This is where we will post Easter Eggs we see. I don't think we will see a lot in this game, but here's to hoping.

I was walking around and I noticed something on a wall that looked familiar. I walk up to and wouldn't you know it. It was the healing fountains with the lion's head that are used in Prince of Persia (Non-remake) to heal yourself and save. I bout busted out laughing. Oh, Ubisoft, you are indeed quite awesome.

Wow thats a pretty good.. class game, best one!

I get the game on Friday (dont have dodgy shops that sell early lol) so i'll look out for some!

"It's-a-me Mario"

That made me chuckle for a couple.

Yeah me too!!! i LOL'ed like 10 minutes :D

and about Altaïr being in the game it is, and u can use his armor and with uPlay you can get Altaïr's Costume...

(Spoilers Here)

i already finished the game, and almost at the end Desmond is like Sleepwalking or Daydreaming and he is Altaïr... and then you control him and start chasing a girl...

"It's-a-me Mario"

That made me chuckle for a couple.

Italian version lost that egg. The catchphrase is spoken, I heard it, but in dubbing lost the accent, so it is just a man called Mario presenting himself, not the famous plumber's great-great-great-gread-grandfather.