99.5% & Bureau Uniform Won't unlock for 100%

I finished everything in the game... yes, everything. I just got my U.S. Marshall's uniform (5 gang hideouts in 24 hours)... to get me to 99.5%. That .5% I'm missing has to be the Bureau uniform... right? That's the only thing I haven't unlocked. I would have thought that would have unlocked at the same time as the Marshall's uniform.

Has anybody else ran into to this? I'm dumbfounded...

Thanks,

RobbiWanKenobi

When I was at 99.5 I had to complete the mexico and west elizabeth bounties. check stats under miscellaneous at the bottom it will tell you how many in each territory you have completed. the list should be 8 for new austin, 8 for new paraiso, and 4 for west elizabeth. I finished those and it popped. And the bureau uniform is pretty neat. turned me into an evil monster.

I'm an idiot... there was this Aztec Gold Stranger mission I never heard of. 100% unlocked... thanks guys.

Haha, np dude, I was pretty sure it was that one...It was at the bottom of the mexico map, it was actually the last Strangers quest for me.

Glad I could help you.

When I was at 99.5 I had to complete the mexico and west elizabeth bounties. check stats under miscellaneous at the bottom it will tell you how many in each territory you have completed. the list should be 8 for new austin, 8 for new paraiso, and 4 for west elizabeth. I finished those and it popped. And the bureau uniform is pretty neat. turned me into an evil monster.
i think this just solved my problem. i was at 99.5 but had 7,4,4. i kept do bounties in west elizabeth because they keps showing up. guess u probably saved me a lot of stress thanks