If you have completed the full DLC list post here!

Toathy

This is not to show off! It is simply a way of letting everyone know how you felt during the grind for this achievement list.

My feelings and thoughts.

F**K YOU TREYARCH! & Thank you for the fun! :)

This was actually a verry enjoyable map pack.

The MP is not the best but this zombie map amazing!

Now the Steps to actualy doing the co-op were a b**ch.

not the first few. Up to the vodka bottle it was easy.

Now the dial code was a pain.

(Oh yeah did I mention we did all of this without any tips up to the part for the morse code "VRIL" for the sub!)

Anyway after 3days (about 30+ hours of gameplay!)

I can finaly say I did it!

Hope you guys feel like sharing your expirience.

Also im in a good mood so if you want to do this I might just help you.

My friends list is my priority though.

SO after those 8 people if I still want to go threw this again.

I will deffinetly do it with anyone.

MUST HAVE A MIC!!!

I would like some help if you would please help me I know how to do it but I am not for sure to get the dials right, I will be on tomorrow would you please send me a friend request or something, I need those 2 and the vr-11 achievement might get all if you please help me

GT: White2234

Edited by left4dead23

To be honest, It actually is pretty fun. Nothing on it is really that hard except for the Scavenger Achiev which i haven't gotten yet. Director just takes time and as for the Paradise.. It was a hassle to figure it out but once that was done it was easy to get.

Can you just tell me how many people you need? Someone did it with 3 and I just wanna know if it can be done with 2.

How does the foghorn part work? I know you have to hit them in order but does it have to be done quickly?

They give you a reasonable amount of time like if you do it within 2 seconds of the other you should be fine. They probably give you like 5 seconds or so but i can't see how someone would be that slow.

Can you just tell me how many people you need? Someone did it with 3 and I just wanna know if it can be done with 2.

How does the foghorn part work? I know you have to hit them in order but does it have to be done quickly?

I did it with 1 of my friend. so yes you can do this with 2 people. I also did the foghorn all by myself.

:woop:I am just happy I got it:woop:

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!! I got the achievement, the spanish video with english info helped alot.

btw, you dont have to upgrade the vr11 to get the guy in the green light. We did it with the stock vr11.

All i can say is well done guys, i know some of you grinded out hours trying to crack the code kudos.

I unfortunately have very few friends who play zombies, so i play with randoms very hard to get this unless you find somebody likeminded.

Killed George solo last night, this is the only achievement i am afraid of not getting to max this game. I will be online until i get this achievement or i will go insane :eek:

I know this is not a trading thread but if anybody is in the same situation, msg me or invite me on live.

So why are you posting in here? Not having a go just wondering with the thread saying completed not almost Lol ;)

All i can say is well done guys, i know some of you grinded out hours trying to crack the code kudos.

I unfortunately have very few friends who play zombies, so i play with randoms very hard to get this unless you find somebody likeminded.

Killed George solo last night, this is the only achievement i am afraid of not getting to max this game. I will be online until i get this achievement or i will go insane :eek:

I know this is not a trading thread but if anybody is in the same situation, msg me or invite me on live.

I have quoted myself to save writing it again ;) Lol But if you do need help send me a msg I LOVE this map now.