Stuck in Psychameron

Mind Shrapnel

How do I get out of the Psychameron after defeating Basileus? The path that I took to get here is now blocked by a gate coming out of the ground. I know I had to use the ghosts from the other side to get in here but now I'm locked in and can see the big door to go to the Deadlands but can't get past this gate. Is this a glitch or am I missing something? Thanks for any and all help!

Almost every dungeon end pretty much calls for a fast travel out since you'll have to turn in the quest to Alya, Thane, The Chancellor, Lord of Bones, etc.

There are a few that do have treasures to backtrack to in a dungeon but it's always re-accessible and generally requires another power later on.

Another little note is that obviously, when you fast travel out of a dungeon, it saves your place in that particular room. This is only as such in one dugeon at a time in a single realm.

Meaning you can save a spot in Judicators Tomb in the Kingdom of the Dead as well as The Foundary in the Makers Realm. You just can't save multiple dungeon spots in one realm.

• 1 year later...