Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to be online each day to find out when possibly is the smallest amount of randoms so we could come with a agreement to when is the best day to try to get the achiev. As for now I would like to make a session on Wednesday 10th of March, Thursday 11th, Friday 12th. Send me invites to Friendlist if I don't already have You.

Wednesday march 10th - about 9-10 am GMT

1. Malttikettu

Maltti, I was not going to do anymore boosting (especially after the ranting and whatnot) but as this week has been such an epic disaster and I feel that I still owe you I will boost again with you next week. Would you able to make Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, about 10am GMT?

Zarda and Herman, send me a FR if you want to boost then too.

Done, send me the days/hours on xbl :)

GSB has apparently deleted us from her FL (or did u just change your tag or something I'm not noticing?).

If that means you're retiring, everyone just send me a FR if you still want to boost :) just for safety's sake guys. We'll help out the ones that helped us, let's hope we have a good week ahead of us :)

Remember, I can't make Wednesday-Thursday (Thursday morning for EU) this week because of school, but next week I can. I can only do Thursday-Friday this week.

Yes I will still be boosting, no need for anyone to worry.

Maltti I will try to be on every morning too, so if there happens to be a dead day we might be able to take advantage of it. I know that time of the morning isn't viable for most Americans but if there is anyone else that can make everyday let us know.

As it stands, If you can't make any other days then the next scheduled session is Tuesday night/Wed morning, around 9:30 am GMT (4:30am EST), with Dennoman leading the next one Thursday night/Friday morning.

Edited by Girl Shoots Boy

Just lost connection with LIVE. Was with TAC. There was over 60 ppl playin mostly new guys with less then 20 wins so they were fairly easy to beat but there were also the "Veterans" with over 14k wins. Searching for opponent sucked ... mostly waited 2-3 minutes till got connected to some other rookie. If it weren't for that many ppl the achiev could be obtained tonight. Will be tomorrow at 9:30 GMT to find out how many ppl will be playin.

Ok so today wasn't so bad. I've got about 10 wins before losing to Lifty, then got 8 before losing to Aries. TAC got 10 wins streak. Pretty much the game was dead 4 about an hour about 11am GMT so I the achiev could be obtainable if there were more ppl with us. Hopefully tomorrow TAC will get the achiev.

EDIT:

almost forgot. Today it was Me, TAC, and GSB (:*).

Edited by Malttikettu

Ok so today wasn't so bad. I've got about 10 wins before losing to Lifty, then got 8 before losing to Aries. TAC got 10 wins streak. Pretty much the game was dead 4 about an hour about 11am GMT so I the achiev could be obtainable if there were more ppl with us. Hopefully tomorrow TAC will get the achiev.

Yep despite there being only the three of us I think we did pretty good. Hopefully we can find somebody else to boost with us tomorrow =]

10am GMT/ 5am EST

Just as a general announcement...I did not just leave after I got my achievement. I think it is unfair to list me in that category Maltti posted in that way. Although I understand from your perspective how it looks. So let me explain how I came to that point.

Seriously I had been hosting sessions since before like last November. (way before you showed up)

Several members of our group left and we got new people until we grew.

We used to be a lowly group of four. Soon, more people turned up and our group grew.

I just want you to know I did not "ditch" you and I think it is unfair to judge me based on the fact that I tried to help you for 3 sessions after I got my achievement and finally called it quits. You have no idea how long I had been hosting since last year.

PS: Celibate I applaud you for continuing to help others. I wish I could do the same but alas I'm just too tired when I get home from work.

Thank you Celibate and Girl Shoots Boy for continuing to help others.

I know it is hard and I think you guys are awesome for continuing to do so.

I'll probably delete this later once the appropriate people read my infinite rant on this forum.

^_^

Edited by Dark Knight DC

awwwwwwww... just knew it You wouldn't understand me Amber. I don't have a problem with You going to retire cuz You WROTE that. You made a statement. You didn't vanished like some other guys or girls without a word. If someone is gonna retire then wrote it here cuz I don't know if I can count on You or not. I'm not a medium so I can't read ppl minds You know. Today I found out that HITMAN kicked me out from His FL. Ok not a problem but for Christ Sake WROTE THAT YOU WILL NOT HELP ANYMORE. Jesus. Not a word and when it's time for the boosting session there are like 2-4 ppl and a whole bunch of fuckin randoms. Be sure of this ... If I'll be quiting the game I'll WRITE a fuckin post here. Amber as far as for me goes... I'm cool with You. No hard feelings whatsoever.

Well I was the only one on this morning, which is a big shame because I only matched up with 3 randoms in nearly 2 hours (one really good guy though) and there was a couple times were I was searching and not finding anyone for up to 10 minutes.

Hopefully everyone who said they will be on tomorrow will be on and we can make some real progress. I'll be on at 9:30am GMT.

Well I was up at 4:30 , but my internet connection was not . Brighthouse is coming out today to "fix" it . This will be the 15th time in less than 2 years .

I tried to send a msg to warn Malti that I may not make it . I was on XBL for 3-4 minutes yesterday evening before it cut out . I recorded a voice msg and I was watching the lights on my modem . I completed the msg and hit Send Message . I swear to god at the same time I was pressing send msg the lights on my modem go out . Then an error message pops up and says ''Cannot complete this process'' . So I stressed out all night that you guys would be pissed at me . I still got up and checked at 4:30 and at 5:30 EST . Unfortunately my internet just came back on and it is much to late ...... :(

I sent GSB a message from my cell phone (internet on nokia suxx), later in my mother's work i logged on xbox.com and got message from TAC. Finally about 5 minutes ago got my internet back. Don't know if I will do any more boosting cuz I think I'm gonna kill my internet provider along with my administrator and go to prison for the next 25 years ^_^ if this week sessions will not have any effect i sugest we should gather up next tuesday cuz like GSB said today was the "dead day" in MK.

EDIT:

Don't worry TAC. Got UR message. Haven't played it yet but I assume it was about You couldn't make it today.

Edited by Malttikettu

Today was crazy, we had so many people turn up that we had to form two groups. Big big thank you to everyone who was there!

We managed to get Herman his 25 wins and I think we might have a couple other people with big streaks too. It's a shame that we had such a hard time organising between the two groups because really with so many of us on we should have gotten much more accomplished. Maybe if we'd divided everyone into two groups, those with the achieve and those without we might have gotten further, who knows.

Still, I personally think today was a success.

I'll be on tomorrow and I think Maltti and Ninja will be too so of course others are welcome to join us then, but the next scheduled session is with Dennoman on Thursday Night/ Friday Morning, 9:30am GMT.