How Do Greed And Extortion Work?

I asked this on Yahoo Answers, but have no reply yet, so I thought one of you highly educated guys over here would be able to help ;) (Besides, if I did get an answer off of Yahoo Answers, it would probably be by the guy who asked if Bacon is a vegetable.).

So, how do the Greed and Extortion enchancements work? I mean, do you have to strike the fininishing blow with the weapon with the enchancement on, or do they still work if you just have them equipped and kill the enemies with other weapons?

Also, how does the level of each (Greed and Extortion) raise the extra experience you gain or increase the chance of item drops?

And, finally, I have a blue potion on my Kendal character, which is a low level, and want to transfer it to my level 90 Leinhart, where it'll be more useful. Is there any way to get it to him without giving it to someone? None of my friends have this game, and I know I can't trust random people on Xbox Live.

Thankyou :p

• 2 weeks later...

Extortion works by simply having it on your character. You don't need to hit the enemy with it.

Greed, I think, works the same way. I never found much use for greed since it is super easy to level in this game without it.

As for exchanging things between characters, I can help you do that. Send me a msg on live, GT: MadMartign.