Good Spot for Nano Ninja?

snakeeyes367

I don't know if theres a specific "good spot" for this achievement. But try to get it early on as i would imagine it's easier.

As for me i did mine on the 2nd Mission "recovery" when i was going for the 2nd secondary mission on that level. Just try to stay in the bushes and foilage and try to take out enemies with headshots, and if they're 2 people next to eachother then kill them in quick succession then it still counts as long as they don't see you.

I don't know if theres a specific "good spot" for this achievement. But try to get it early on as i would imagine it's easier.

As for me i did mine on the 2nd Mission "recovery" when i was going for the 2nd secondary mission on that level. Just try to stay in the bushes and foilage and try to take out enemies with headshots, and if they're 2 people next to eachother then kill them in quick succession then it still counts as long as they don't see you.

There is only one secondary objective on "Recovery" ;)

Isn´t there any good spot? Don´t you need a weapong with atleast an assault scope or sniper scope?

they'll be a level early ingame where you have to save someone from a school. You'll see the compound from high up on a cliff and the guy'll say you can shoot the tanks around a fuel depot to get a distraction.

Around the cliff top where you are is a gun with a zoom scope. Pick this up, set your rifle to single shots and test without a silencer (a silencer reduces damage but there are also some patrols that may get alerted to you).

The cheevo is NOT for alerting them, but not being seen so having a ton of people around you on yellow status shouting i hear shots etc wont effect you unlocking it.

You should be able to kill a good 10-15 guys around the compound entrance and unlock the achievement along the way. It doesent matter if they go yellow, run around saying i've been shot etc, aslong as they dont go red and shoot at you, its all yours.

There is only one secondary objective on "Recovery" ;)

Isn´t there any good spot? Don´t you need a weapong with atleast an assault scope or sniper scope?

hmm are you sure? i could have swore there were 2??? meh maybe not then. I probably just died too many times since i'm playing it on delta.

Well when your going for the secondary objective on that level. Theres a road to the right of the objective that has at least 3 enemies patrolling there. and before that on the beach theres at least 2-3 guards down there. Idk it's hard to explain i guess lol.

they'll be a level early ingame where you have to save someone from a school. You'll see the compound from high up on a cliff and the guy'll say you can shoot the tanks around a fuel depot to get a distraction.

Around the cliff top where you are is a gun with a zoom scope. Pick this up, set your rifle to single shots and test without a silencer (a silencer reduces damage but there are also some patrols that may get alerted to you).

The cheevo is NOT for alerting them, but not being seen so having a ton of people around you on yellow status shouting i hear shots etc wont effect you unlocking it.

You should be able to kill a good 10-15 guys around the compound entrance and unlock the achievement along the way. It doesent matter if they go yellow, run around saying i've been shot etc, aslong as they dont go red and shoot at you, its all yours.

Im right on the top; where you get the infos of the computer (secondary objective). Heres also a rifle with an assault scope....

I also can see the village down there but its abit far away....There are only 2 men at the big MGs and if I start shooting them, my detector goes slightly into orange so I guess im spotted because its not yellow anymore. If I kill one, another takes his place.....

Im doing something wrong right?

Im right on the top; where you get the infos of the computer (secondary objective). Heres also a rifle with an assault scope....

I also can see the village down there but its abit far away....There are only 2 men at the big MGs and if I start shooting them, my detector goes slightly into orange so I guess im spotted because its not yellow anymore. If I kill one, another takes his place.....

Im doing something wrong right?

If it's orange i believe your still ok, just make sure it doesn't go into red.

Or if you can't tell that you got spotted, then they will shoot at you :)

I got it here as well, by accident, with the precision rifle.

I did it in the first level with the first five enemies. There will be on guy all alone who you are tasked to kill with your silencer, then a patrol of 2 guys on the beach and the last two immediately after you find your squadmate aztec.

Just put a silencer on the weapon you are using, cloak and it should work.

I just did it on the first level as well, but not with the first enemies. I just reached the camp over the hill after the first 5 enemies, used the Korean assault rifle with silencer and red dot sight, and shot one in the head on the beach (lucky shot because it's very far). Then reinforcements came and I just picked them one by one, not even in stealth mode. You will go orange, but nobody will fire at you because you're so far away. Just stay crouched. I was on Hard so I imagine it's even easier on Casual.

The spot where I got the this achievement was early on in the game, about right after you find Aztec and disable the satellite that was jamming your radar. If you move forward, there should be at least 5 or 6 guards on the beach and a guy on turret on a car. Just pick them off one by one with a silencer equipped(while in cloak of course), and just make sure you don't get spotted. Hope this helps!

I got lucky with this one, got it without trying. On the second mission, when I saw a big group of enemies, I threw 2 smokes and a grenade bam achievement, guess I took out all 5 of them with that 1 grenade of mine and the smoke made sure they wouldn't be able to spot or basically see me atall.

To people having trouble on this one:

I did this on the first 5 enemies there are. Pop the first dude on the cliff in stealth, no questions asked.

The next two guys are about 40 meters ahead - stealth over to the right and prone in the bushes where you can see just the guy on the right. Pop him while prone. The other guy won't be alert. Restealth, and kill the other guy.

The next two guys are after the short cutscene with Aztec. Just basically rinse and repeat the strategy from the previous two. Wait until they're a short distance apart, and while prone AND stealthed, pop one, then the other.

**MAKE SURE TO STAY STEALTHED AS YOU SHOOT!**

Yeah, you'll lose all your suit energy. It doesn't matter. As long as you're prone on the bushes, they won't notice you.

Any tips for a good spot for nano ninja? thanks!

just got it and my 1000 gs - thanks guys!!!

1. Get the precision rifle

2. Get up to the point in the first/second level where you need to rescue the hostage

3. Sit up on the rocks... far enough that you can see them but they cant see you and just snipe everyone.

The sound doesnt matter, your too far away for them to care

I didnt even bother cloaking... they just die and dont even realise where your shooting them from, but if you want to you can just cloak - kill - cloak - kill

Easiest spot... however if you do this, DO NOT GO TO THE ROCKS NEAR THE WATER. Its the level right up near where you get the precision rifle

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine a bit later in the game. The Assault mission, where you take out the 3 AA guns. If you look at the map, there's a nice bit of land that sticks quite far out, with a couple of guard there. From there, you can snipe away without getting noticed (using the precision rifle).

Hope that helps!

• 4 weeks later...

I just grabbed the game last night and got this pretty easily on the way towards infiltrating the school early in the game. You come across a building with a missle launcher and other weapons, then keep going forward, drop down a cliff and into some bushes/trees. There was a caravan of 5 or more enemy soldiers walking down the road in front of me, I stayed cloaked in the bushes with my SCAR and would line up my shots, pop out of cloak, pop a guy in the head and then cloak again. The enemies don't run away but stay right there looking for me and I got the achievement easily.

• 3 months later...

easiest spot imho is on the third level. you don't even need to cloak.

after crossing the rope bridge and clearing out the camp at the other side, you pass an observation tower on the way out of the camp. head off in a vehicle along the winding road through the marshes and loads of enemies will spawn.

drive back to the camp and climb up the tower, where you will find a precision rifle dropped by a guy you killed earlier. look out over the winding road, use the scope and pick off the KPA one at a time (there should be at least six). they should still be far away and not really advancing so you don't need to use stealth mode.

even with the noise and their comrades dropping like flies the warning meter won't go up, and on the fifth kill your achievement will pop.

Any tips for a good spot for nano ninja? thanks!

just got it and my 1000 gs - thanks guys!!!

Got it done on easy first level , there 5 guys ....first 3 after you land and meet with jester .other 2 after the cut-scene where you find the dead guy by the three good luck

Dam old post lol

• 4 months later...

worked like a charm....thx was getting kinda frustrated with this one

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Got this last night.

On the third mission, I grabbed the Precision Rifle from the shack and went to the objective where they give you the mission. After the cutscene, I feel down the cliff, using armor, cloaked and kept in the bushes. A car approaches. I waited, your allies begin coming down and attack enemies to the right. I sniped two guys to my left by the car, then sniped three guys to my right that were distracted by allies.

I honestly didn't think it was going to work and actually almost restarted it. It felt like I had alerted them and had been seen.

All I have left now is Delta....yuck.