Hsien Ko Trial Glitch?

Okay this is the third time Iv'e reached the end of combo 4, I Do The Cr. Forward and The Standing fierce. The Stand Fierce connects but the Move list on the side says it hasn't and as the Fierce is connecting, the combo list is left Waiting for me to do a Standing fierce. It dosen't make sense, If anyone know what is going on It'd be much appreciated :confused:

Okay this is the third time Iv'e reached the end of combo 4, I Do The Cr. Forward and The Standing fierce. The Stand Fierce connects but the Move list on the side says it hasn't and as the Fierce is connecting, the combo list is left Waiting for me to do a Standing fierce. It dosen't make sense, If anyone know what is going on It'd be much appreciated :confused:

The end of the combo has to come out very fast, like press each button after another the second each attack connects. Make sure the Standing Fierce is the move where she extends a saw from her arm if she isn't then your distance may be off. Also make sure your button config is on default.

My Trial Tip from the Achievement Guide has more:

Chapter 4: Item Toss Rejump

This is her hardest combo and one of the trickier ones in the game, but there is an exploit to make it easier. The way Fierce Anki Hou works is you'll input Down, Toward + :rbbut: and she will throw out random items. If she ever throws out a brown boulder, green plant, or a hammer then it will automatically put Anakaris in a dizzy, allowing you to finish the rest of the combo. This is similar to Anakaris' Chapter 5 Challenge. Once you see one of the aforementioned items leave her hand quickly jump and do an air-dash Fierce before the item hits Anakaris and you wont have to worry about doing the full combo in one go. You do not have to worry about learning the timing Air-Dash Fierce anymore and can now focus on the rest of the combo instead. You just have to finish the combo before Anakaris snaps out of his Dizzy or it will reset.

So you only need to practice 2 parts of this combo: The Towards Jumping Short into Jump Jab and Jump Fierce as well as the Standing Jab, Strong, Crouch forward, Fierce. Practice these separately. The link when you do Toward Jumping Short into Jumping Jab is really quick, which gives you time to hit Jump Fierce on your way down.

Once you land the rest of the combo is easy but has to come out very fast so link them together immediately after pressing each once and don't forget to crouch when pressing Forward(:bbut:) then link it into Standing Fierce. Once you have the combo down in sections do the full thing until you hit all links. Using the Dizzy trick helps makes this much easier and shaves off the first 2 annoying parts.

• 1 year later...
The end of the combo has to come out very fast, like press each button after another the second each attack connects. Make sure the Standing Fierce is the move where she extends a saw from her arm if she isn't then your distance may be off. Also make sure your button config is on default.

My Trial Tip from the Achievement Guide has more:

Chapter 4: Item Toss Rejump

This is her hardest combo and one of the trickier ones in the game, but there is an exploit to make it easier. The way Fierce Anki Hou works is you'll input Down, Toward + :rbbut: and she will throw out random items. If she ever throws out a brown boulder, green plant, or a hammer then it will automatically put Anakaris in a dizzy, allowing you to finish the rest of the combo. This is similar to Anakaris' Chapter 5 Challenge. Once you see one of the aforementioned items leave her hand quickly jump and do an air-dash Fierce before the item hits Anakaris and you wont have to worry about doing the full combo in one go. You do not have to worry about learning the timing Air-Dash Fierce anymore and can now focus on the rest of the combo instead. You just have to finish the combo before Anakaris snaps out of his Dizzy or it will reset.

So you only need to practice 2 parts of this combo: The Towards Jumping Short into Jump Jab and Jump Fierce as well as the Standing Jab, Strong, Crouch forward, Fierce. Practice these separately. The link when you do Toward Jumping Short into Jumping Jab is really quick, which gives you time to hit Jump Fierce on your way down.

Once you land the rest of the combo is easy but has to come out very fast so link them together immediately after pressing each once and don't forget to crouch when pressing Forward(:bbut:) then link it into Standing Fierce. Once you have the combo down in sections do the full thing until you hit all links. Using the Dizzy trick helps makes this much easier and shaves off the first 2 annoying parts.

Thanks dude, I appreciate your help.