Origin of pain this week ???

GR4V1G0R3

hey guys,

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2012/09/platform32-trials-evolution-gold-edition-origin-of-pain-dlc/

just saw this posted by red lynx on facebook, at the end of the vid it says september, well, it's nearly over...and XBL updates midweek, so that would essentially mean that wednesday is the day for our DLC:woop:, as next wednesday is october

nearly fecking wet my pants when i read it......any word on achievements for it:Bounce:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i bet it will come when serious sam 3 comes out (croteam said 2 weeks for that)...even on red lynx forums there is no official date given yet, i'm thinking MS are being pricks about when they want it out, as per usual with anything good, hold onto it until everybody hates each other

some people jump the gun with speculation (wak hides in shame) and then we get delays and no official news at all, leading to general annoyance in the whole community....red lynx aren't a company to give a date then not make it, which makes me point my finger of blame directly at the pricks in charge of release windows at MS...then somebody will come along to defend the release date nazi's @ MS, and i will start an anti MS flame war....thats the way it goes, it happened with serious sam TSE...it's gonna happen here, i feel it brewing

0Tc8P2NhbC9BCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzI1AAAAAVBQUP5sH8I=.jpgAll Is Gold

Receive gold medals in all the Paine Island tracks and skill games.

20g

0zc8P2NhbC9CCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzI2AAAAAVBQUPxNFnc=.jpgHey Mom, Look At Me!

Wheelie through the Nuthouse in track “Carnival of Rust”

10g

0jc8P2NhbC9DCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzI3AAAAAVBQUP2t7uQ=.jpgEpic Slam Dunk

Do the most epic slam dunk ever

10g

0Tc8P2NhbC9MCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzI4AAAAAVBQUP6K+uo=.jpgExtreme Pedaling

Complete track “Back to the Attic” with the Gecko 520.

10g

0Dc8P2NhbC9NCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzI5AAAAAVBQUP9qAnk=.jpgA Winner is You!

Get a platinum medal on a Paine Island track. Just one. Come on, you can do it!

10g

0zc8P2NhbC8VCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzJhAAAAAVBQUPxFXdU=.jpgThe Squirrels Have Rabies

Those sneaky squirrels are squeaking again. Can you find all the new squirrels on Paine Island?

20g

0Dc8P2NhbC8XCBoIG1lTAGFkL2FjaC8wLzJjAAAAAVBQUP+ErPM=.jpgAdvanced Degree

Pass the Adrenaline Degree Tournament with flying colors

10g

There's also a hidden achievement worth 10g

Me too. It's a shame that they're all hyping it to drop today on twitter and their facebook. Here it is, 10:50 a.m. CST, and nothing yet. There was an ad on the main 'page' on the 360, but it looks as if they pulled it.

I know. I restarted my Xbox to see if that would help and now i can't find anything at all about it on the dashboard

All they're doing on their Twitter, is shilling stupid follows to give away DL codes. I hate that shit. It's twitter, it's not worth anything, so why go, "Another 150 followers and we give away something." Shut up... gah!

It'll come out eventually.

Yea, saw that on their facebook page, too. People are asking questions, and they're not even responding to it. Kind of odd that the trailer they posted yesterday said 'out now', and there were two or three different ads on the xbox dashboard today. Origin of Pain is right. Pain in our ass!