Help *Major spoiler* inside (Ally achievement related)

_DoTTeR_

So I finished my first play through back in 2008. Anyhow I'm now going to get 1000K in the game. Upon reading the ally achievements and remembering this part of the story *SPOILER BELOW*.

On the planet where you have the option kill Wrex or not shortly after you are giving a choice to save one of the two allies you embarked the quest with. Do I simply just choose another character EX: I'm using Garrus,Kaiden instead of picking them when you have to split up during Virimie(sp) would I simply choose say Liara?

I need to know if so I don't make a costly mistake and only end up getting one of the ally achievements instead of two.

Thank you I attempted to use the search feature & this popped up so don't tell me to search please.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/xbox360a/public_html/forum/search.php on line 1012

You have to chose between your two human allies. One of them will die. So just chose to save the one with whom you have played all the time (either or Kaidan or Ashley). If you are playing with both human caracters as your main allies (like I was my first time playing...) you can make a seperate save and go back after you have one of your allied achievement unlocked.

You can actually get the ally achievements before you even go Virmire. Just land on every planet you can land on and you can do the quest related to that planet.

The best thing to do is to do every assignment (except the collection ones) before stating the main missions. Then, if you do every main mission (except Virmire and Ilos) and do the side quests on the main planets, you should unlock the ally achievements by the time you finish either Feros or Noveria (Depending on which one you did first, doing the mission to find Liara first) Obviously don't do any assignments until you get the allies you want. (as Liara unlocks pretty late as does the Quarian). Just a few tips to help ;)

Edited by xZombie x3h