Like a Metronome

DMpimp13

This achievement is just not working out for me. I got perfect on both tempo and speed 10 times, I kept track on Tour Pro and it still didn't unlock. I've been trying to get this achievement for two days now. And no I did not use mulligans.

This achievement is just not working out for me. I got perfect on both tempo and speed 10 times, I kept track on Tour Pro and it still didn't unlock. I've been trying to get this achievement for two days now. And no I did not use mulligans.

Same with me, it's pretty frustrating

This doesnt need to be done in a row for those wondering.

I changed the difficulty to tour pro and went to the practice facility and had it unlocked in about 30 swings.

Note that the backswing and tempo need to both say perfect.

Both have to be perfect? The achievement states...

Complete 10 perfect Tempo Swings with TOUR Pro Difficulty or better

I have only been consentrating on the tempo section and not both! :(

Agreed, the top one is tempo so the description is misleading. Since I don't have the special edition I tried doing this on a regular course, just taking a lot of swings on each hole until it says max shots exceeded. Unfortunately when you do this it doesn't seem to record your stats as I got at least 15 perfects and no achievement.

Agreed, the top one is tempo so the description is misleading. Since I don't have the special edition I tried doing this on a regular course, just taking a lot of swings on each hole until it says max shots exceeded. Unfortunately when you do this it doesn't seem to record your stats as I got at least 15 perfects and no achievement.

Ohh that's what I was doing just maxing out my shots. Can't believe it doesn't count when you do that.

can anyone confirm if the drive challenges in tiger legacy mode will work for this? i tried the toddler pool challenge over and over with no luck. i switched to the drive challenge in amatuer years but cant recall if i did 10 or not

Settings > Game Settings > Difficulty Level: TOUR Pro

Game Modes > Tiger Legacy Challenge > Rookie Years > 1997 Phoenix Open

Now try and get "perfect" on your backswing and forward swing if you don't get if pause the game and retry event untill you get get both "perfect". Then continue the challenge and it will save. Now just rinse and repeat untill the achievement pops.