PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning > The Legend of Dead Kel
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-22-2012, 01:59 AM   #91
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderLink View Post
Sure did. It's under Completed and everything.
Arse, I just did it too and nothing. I wonder if it comes from those quest you get as ruler of the keep? This DLC is really getting annoying now.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:15 AM   #92
SpiderLink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Arse, I just did it too and nothing. I wonder if it comes from those quest you get as ruler of the keep? This DLC is really getting annoying now.
That's what I figured as well, but I seem to be out of things to be lordly about.

I've gotten all the paintings, and all the books (though I still have one in my inventory, the bint doesn't feel like translating anything). Now I'm just messing with diplomacy and scavenging. Getting alliances with everybody got a trainer (mercantile 7-9 I think), a fateweaver, and an aurochs to come to my castle, but not much more. I'm trying to trigger a war to see what happens with that.

Scavenging seemed completely useless until the scout somehow managed to recruit an alchemist trainer and a stealth trainer (both 7-9). Now my skills are maxed out, but I'm still missing some achievements
SpiderLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #93
Laxi

Laaxi's Gamercard
For "Give her a hand"

check this out

i think you have to complete Scattered Fragments to make the crab spawn

Last edited by Laxi; 03-22-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Laxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:33 AM   #94
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxi View Post
You are a star. Worked perfectly. Now, if only Scavs would respawn quicker I'd be all done.

EDIT :- Just finished. For the scavs, go between the fastings and after every third one, the skavs will have respawned. This nets you around 15 kills per run between Cliffbreak, Undersea and Souldeep Fastings.

Last edited by ponypo2001; 03-22-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:43 AM   #95
SpiderLink

Laxi, you are my hero. Now to wipe out these scavs and grab some more messages in a bottle.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:45 AM   #96
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
My friends pressured me into playing some ME3 MP tonight so I didn't get to start. How long did it take you guys?

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:48 AM   #97
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
My friends pressured me into playing some ME3 MP tonight so I didn't get to start. How long did it take you guys?
Now we know how to get everything, I'd say 3-4 hours tops. Could be done in less but I picked everything up and did all the quests. Most of the time was spent searching for that bloody hand

Old 03-22-2012, 02:50 AM   #98
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Not too shabby I suppose. I've seen a lot of DLC in the past few months be running people barely an hour.

I'm off work tomorrow so I should be able to finish the whole thing and write a guide if no one else does in the meantime.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 02:50 AM   #99
SpiderLink

Well, I was already at level 40, so even on hard mode, I was able to tear through the missions like tissue paper, and from what I can tell, that's all you need to get the first secret achievement. The renovation one is just a matter of gathering materials (mostly from piles of junk and chests and whatnot) and waiting. I think that there's a cave that spawns 6 scavs per visit, so getting 50 shouldn't be too rough. Thanks to Laxi, we know where to get the hand necessary for the second secret achievement.

The tough one is gonna be the eight messages in a bottle one for me. I've only gotten my hands on two so far, and I thought I had cleaned out every dungeon.

Edit: The cave that spawns 6 scavs is called Undersea Fasting. I also found a bottle in there, all the way to the left/west.

Last edited by SpiderLink; 03-22-2012 at 03:10 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:11 AM   #100
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=362738

At least five of them are on the overworld map. I'm still trying to track down one of them though...
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #101
VitaminAmy

VitaminAmy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderLink View Post
Hmm, I've completed the Scattered Pieces quest, but the achievement hasn't unlocked, and there hasn't been any mention of a hand as far as I can tell.

Just for reference's sake, I did the dungeon with Captain Brattigan and unlocked the Manic Pixie Dream Elf achievement. Then I reloaded an older save, did it with the mayor's daughter (Nina Malloi), and Captain Brattigan said the exact same thing about wooing and sex. She also gave me the same sword. Hope this helps someone.
There isn't an achievement for completing the Shattered Pieces quest.
It is however, needed to get the Give Her a Hand achievement.
The 5 achievements are for finding the hand, 8 messages in a bottle, wooing Brattigan, restoring Gravehal Keep and killing 50 Scavs.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #102
Hansathan

Hansathan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
(And DarkGin, hate to say I told you so, but according to xbox.com you have not unlocked any of these achievements. )
hahaha I was waiting for this. I'm PRETTY sure you know what you're talking about by now

OT: Looking forward to getting started on this either tonight or this weekend. Gotta put down ME3 first...

Hans(nickname) + Jonathan("real" name) = Hansathan
Hansathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #103
Mercury

Mercury XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   XBA Representer   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 1
Usually when you pop in a game with new DLC, it changes your GS. I have downloaded the DLC, put in the game (started it up; haven't actually gotten into a game), and it's still showing 50/50. Do I need to recover my account over itself?

Edit: Nevermind. Sorry about that. For some reason I started playing and they were up.

Last edited by Mercury; 03-23-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:45 AM   #104
gary55k

Molag Impaler's Gamercard
I need 2 start palying this again 2 finish it not played it for a few months