Vocal Enthusiast

CyberEvil

There are a lot of theories out there on how to get this one but I'm nearly positive you don't need to max out bonds with every character. There must be an easier and quicker way. My reason?

http://ps3trophies.com/trophies/04660-dynasty-warriors-8/patawin

Look at the trophies this guy has and how long he's been playing. It'd be nearly impossible for him to have maxed out bonds with every character. He unlocked the trophy in four days and is missing a bunch of other ones that he'd have almost had to have unlocked by then. So what are your thoughts, guys?

I'm thinking level 30 for all characters naturally and then doing SOMETHING, though what that might be I have no idea. All I know is that at an average of 8-10 skirmishes per bodyguard to max times 76 other characters...it's going to take an extremely long amount of time to do it that way. I'm OK with that if it's confirmed but I think this guy's profile shows we shouldn't need to do all of that for the achievement.

EDIT: To add to that, he got the wallpaper one almost a minute after that, meaning it likely has to be tied solely to leveling characters.

Edited by CyberEvil

Or he's a cheater.

*looks at trophies*

Yep he's a hacker/modder/whatever. He has the trophy for completing all story mode and free mode stages but not the trophy for just the story stages?¿?

He got the trophy for building the Tongquetai 6 days ago yet he only got max fame 4 days ago, not possible.

Or he's a cheater.

*looks at trophies*

Yep he's a hacker/modder/whatever. He has the trophy for completing all story mode and free mode stages but not the trophy for just the story stages?¿?

He got the trophy for building the Tongquetai 6 days ago yet he only got max fame 4 days ago, not possible.

Damnit you're right. Not sure how I didn't notice but I'm guessing it's because he didn't have all of them.

Still the process to get this needs to be ironed out. There has to be a way to unlock all voices without maxing out all bonds. If it is that, at least it appears to be universal, special conversations aside.

Damnit you're right. Not sure how I didn't notice but I'm guessing it's because he didn't have all of them.

Still the process to get this needs to be ironed out. There has to be a way to unlock all voices without maxing out all bonds. If it is that, at least it appears to be universal, special conversations aside.

There is a way to hear them all without maxing bonds. You just have to actually hear every conversation possible in ambition mode normally. :p

So it's safe to say maxing bonds is the faster way of getting it, even if it takes forever.

Currently working on this myself, done all male-female bonds, just finishing up female-female bonds then on to the main event....

Incidently, bonds max out after 9 fights i think. Male-female i did 4-3-2 for the camp conversations, female-female was 5-4, only noticed 2 convo's between girls before they maxed although i'm sure they have 3 affection convo's for male and female in the gallery, might be imagining that though

Level 1 conversation is the same for both males and females, levels 2 and 3 are different.

One thing I've also noticed is that the conversations don't always trigger depending on who your active officer and bodyguard are. When I played as Sun Jian and had Sun Ce as my guard, the conversations would not trigger. When I switched my active officer to Yue Jin, the conversations for Sun Ce began to trigger after my next battle.

So we're settled on just bonds, then?

As I understand it, we max bonds for all characters without needing to use all characters. So we can just use one character and hit max bond with each, but for certain special convos we do need to switch to specific playable characters and officers, right?

As I understand it, we max bonds for all characters without needing to use all characters. So we can just use one character and hit max bond with each, but for certain special convos we do need to switch to specific playable characters and officers, right?

Yeah, just use one female to max all bonds (technically 2 cos you'll need another chick to max out the one your using most) and one male (plus one for your main characters bond). Since you unlock all voice things upon maxing a bond i wouldn't worry too much about special convos since you can just check them in the gallery once you've got them.

You need to max the bond with every character while using a male and then again using a female. Special convos are unlocked too so no need to worry about them.

If anyone is listening to the voices as they unlock them dont bother the achievement unlocks when you enter the gallery after unlocking them all, you do not have to listen to them.

You need to max the bond with every character while using a male and then again using a female. Special convos are unlocked too so no need to worry about them.

If anyone is listening to the voices as they unlock them dont bother the achievement unlocks when you enter the gallery after unlocking them all, you do not have to listen to them.

Awesome news, If we do not have to listen to every single voice line i am a happy man. Thanks