Pique

Joao Pereira

Inesta

Fabergas

Alonso

Di Maria

Ozil

Falcao

to play a bronze team ranked 60!!!!!!!!!!!!

and he has 2 shots and scores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have 26 shots, which of 25 hit the target and his gk saves 24????????? WTFFFFFFFFFFF??????

his touches and control are brilliant as where my guys who have 80+ control is shocking!!!!!!

sick of the ea bull

Right, so when you're playin a shit team, it lowers the attributes of your players like tinkering with the Player/CPU customisation? Wouldn't that defeat the object of building a superior squad? Ah well, I guess it'd explain why my players' first touch is woeful in whole matches sometimes and why Joe Hart's handling can be next to zero on occasion.

When are gamers going to wake up and stop saying crap like U only say handicap happens when U lose are U can't shoot.With 25 shots on target against a bronze keeper 15 are more should go in,how is his shooting crap when out off 26 shots,25 were on target.

Of course EA are going to balance games,if they didn't new players would get stuffed and stop playing.This means bad sales and even worse sales off Fifa points.EA say they balance games on the EA forums,they just don't say how.

FIFA 12 was really bad for the Handicap but I don't think its as bad on Fifa 13,apart for the super keeper who gets a 10 rating.Maybe I don't notice because I've still got a low rated squad,its usually 84 rated and above squads who seem to be effected more.

EA's official statement states,EA balance games to make a fun and enjoyable experience for all parties.

I am very unhappy with fifa because i bought Aguero, Hazard, and Van Persie, went into my watch list to collect them, and they wern't there! a week on and still haven't appeared! I am very unhappy and hope EA/FIFA will do something about it. They all together are worth around 300k! EA do something about it or i will never buy any fifa again! i will be playing PES 2013!

I am very unhappy with fifa because i bought Aguero, Hazard, and Van Persie, went into my watch list to collect them, and they wern't there! a week on and still haven't appeared! I am very unhappy and hope EA/FIFA will do something about it. They all together are worth around 300k! EA do something about it or i will never buy any fifa again! i will be playing PES 2013!

this isnt a EA Forum. contact them via there web site

no offense, but if a bronze keeper is saving 24 shots then there may be something wrong with your shooting ability

lol oh really yeah? thats why i only had like one of target?? shooting with falcao who i added a card to have 99shooting??

a think your full of bull like EA sir, no bronze gk should get to the top corner!

interesting enough, i emailed a rant on the same day to ea and there reply was, im sorry to here that, no way should they saves have been made we'll look into it.

They should either bring back single matches or make it so that season matches are against similar rated teams.

Also this video proves the existence of a handicap. Skip to 2:40 and watch how the opponents team seems to have terrible passing and ball control. It's actually a pretty funny video anyway because he gets really mad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDwEYYJLht4]FIFA 13 Ultimate Team - Path to Power 75 - He is Mad. - YouTube[/ame]

Of course EA are going to balance games,if they didn't new players would get stuffed and stop playing.This means bad sales and even worse sales off Fifa points.

That does not really make sense.

If thats the case why do people spend hundres of pounds on Fifa points to get a team with Ronaldo, Messi etc if they are gonna get beaten by a new player with a 76 rated team just because the games been 'fixed' before hand.

When are gamers going to wake up and stop saying crap like U only say handicap happens when U lose are U can't shoot.With 25 shots on target against a bronze keeper 15 are more should go in,how is his shooting crap when out off 26 shots,25 were on target.

Of course EA are going to balance games,if they didn't new players would get stuffed and stop playing.This means bad sales and even worse sales off Fifa points.EA say they balance games on the EA forums,they just don't say how.

FIFA 12 was really bad for the Handicap but I don't think its as bad on Fifa 13,apart for the super keeper who gets a 10 rating.Maybe I don't notice because I've still got a low rated squad,its usually 84 rated and above squads who seem to be effected more.

EA's official statement states,EA balance games to make a fun and enjoyable experience for all parties.

when are idiots going to wake up and stop saying crap like i lost because of handicap/lag/cheats/luck, people just need to accept losses, there are people out there better than you

lol oh really yeah? thats why i only had like one of target?? shooting with falcao who i added a card to have 99shooting??

a think your full of bull like EA sir, no bronze gk should get to the top corner!

interesting enough, i emailed a rant on the same day to ea and there reply was, im sorry to here that, no way should they saves have been made we'll look into it.

something is wrong, because everytime i play against a bronze gk 9/10 of my shots from any distance goes goes into the net. And lol you emailed EA, what a joke.

They should either bring back single matches or make it so that season matches are against similar rated teams.

Also this video proves the existence of a handicap. Skip to 2:40 and watch how the opponents team seems to have terrible passing and ball control. It's actually a pretty funny video anyway because he gets really mad.

I see no handicap, I see a good player playing with a bronze team beating a awful player with a gold team

If thats the case why do people spend hundres of pounds on Fifa points to get a team with Ronaldo, Messi etc if they are gonna get beaten by a new player with a 76 rated team just because the games been 'fixed' before hand.

^this, if there was such a thing as handicap, ultimate team would be pointless

I see no handicap, I see a good player playing with a bronze team beating a awful player with a gold team

i agree with that as that guy was shit as were the rest is bull shit ultimate team is just a money making spam by ea. let bronzes teams own so u buy more and more playeres

Yes UT is pointless,its just a money making scam by EA.

Morbido not everyone spends hundreds of pounds on packs,so EA would look at the new players with new teams and think if I help them out maybe they will get hooked and start buying packs.The rich kids will buy packs anyway,its all down to money and anyone who thinks EA wouldn't put a handicap in the game to get others hooked need to wake up and smell the roses.

Ps I use it to my advantage,I have a low rated pacey team and I win with them online a lot so its nothing to do about losing.Ive won all online cups and league 1 a lot as well,give the low rated gold team a try.

Morbido not everyone spends hundreds of pounds on packs,so EA would look at the new players with new teams and think if I help them out maybe they will get hooked and start buying packs.

I take your point, but why would they buy packs? The game apparently is decided before kick off, they see they are winning with their 62 rated 44 chemistry team, so why spend money on packs when the result is pre-determined.

Because according to you, all that would happen is once they have put together a good team, a new player will come along (with a crap team) and win anyways.

Morbido pal its human nature that's why,U let people do well and they will always try and do better.So EA get U hooked by giving your bad squad a boost,then they hope U go out and try and upgrade.

Listen guys everyone has there own opinion,its just too many times I've hammered a player only for his keeper to get MOTM with a 10 rating and score from 1 shot.Now saying the keeper is controlled by the AI what else could it be other than the AI boosting your opponent.I bet this has happened to everyone plus EA say they balance games to make it fun and enjoyable for players so what do u think they mean by that.

Like I say everyone has there own opinion so some will believe in handicap and some won't.

nope sorry no such thing as a handicap, very very bad lag yes but when the games is playing perfectly and you lose it becuase someone else is better then you

i always admit when i loose no matter what team and i can beat other players with notts county and there barcelona because i learnt to pass and shoot with those players its just as simple as that nothing to do with a handicap

nope sorry no such thing as a handicap, very very bad lag yes but when the games is playing perfectly and you lose it becuase someone else is better then you

i always admit when i loose no matter what team and i can beat other players with notts county and there barcelona because i learnt to pass and shoot with those players its just as simple as that nothing to do with a handicap

Were talking about Ultimate team,read the posts first then give an opinion.

Normal games match players together by ranking and skill were UT dosnt.Plus how can u say someone who had 26 shots with 25 on target against a player having 2 be down to him being a better player.He hammered him on the pitch but the guy with 2 shots wins,that's down to the AI keeper not the player.

I wish people would read posts before posting rubbish about Notts v Barca,read the posts then give your point across.

its called 'taking your oppurtunities', fine then even as my npower league 1 side i can still destroy some of the best gold teams because i take the oppurtunities etc

you act like a GK couldnt save that many shots, guess you never seen a game where a GK keeps a team in it with countless saves

LMAO do U even see what U have posted,U say the keeper keeps U in the game with countless saves but U say there is no handicap.

Let me explain again,U do not control the keeper the AI does so if U win with 1 shot the whole game and your keeper stops 25 shots U did not beat your opponent the AI did.

So if that's not a handicap,scripted etc U tell me what it is because never in a game online should the keeper get MOTM.

LMAO do U even see what U have posted,U say the keeper keeps U in the game with countless saves but U say there is no handicap.

Let me explain again,U do not control the keeper the AI does so if U win with 1 shot the whole game and your keeper stops 25 shots U did not beat your opponent the AI did.

So if that's not a handicap,scripted etc U tell me what it is because never in a game online should the keeper get MOTM.

PRECISELY my point. People spend hundreds of dollares on Fifa points coz they are reluctant to believe that handicap is a REAL THING.

It's fairly simple to prove: get a 100% chemistry silver team starting 11 + bench.

Next step go play online. Depending on your opponent's team, you'll either get a boost on your attributes for which you'll feel like EVERY PLAYER of yours is extremely fast and accurate in passing and ball control.

Or you'll feel like your players are tied to the ground moving slowly, with super low acceleration and sprint speed in case the other team is a broze team.

and the MOST IMPORTANT THING people need to understand is that the HANDICAP DOES NOT AFFECT THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME DURING THE WHOLE 90'.

YOU DO GET A BOOST ON YOUR ATTRIBUTES when handicap is playing on your favour, but it does not last the entire game, hence you need to take advantage of it while u have it.

THAT'S WHY not EVERY silver team WILL beat a GOLD team.

THAT'S WHERE the skilled players playing against a silver team + handicap STILL HAVE THE CHANCE TO WIN.

I hope I've made myself clear.

Everything I say is obviously founded in HUNDREDS of hours of online gampeplay + research in forums + official EA Forums where they admit that they are on purpose balancing team.

One last thing, for those who say that handicap was invented to blame it on something else but the player who losses, please oh please, do get informed first, then comment! :)