Cant Craft Stalhrim Because I Dont Have Ebony Smithing!

Senseless

My Character has been long maxed out at level 81, and I currently I have no perks available to put into my character. I just finished every single thing I could find to do in the DLC and realized I never put a perk into ebony smithing.

I never really cared about crafting armor, because the enchantments made me next to invincible.

Is there any way for me to get this achievement now, other than restarting at a save point waaaaaaaaaaaaay back?:(

If this is the case, then I declare this achievement missable.

Thank you for your help!!:)

My Character has been long maxed out at level 81, and I currently I have no perks available to put into my character. I just finished every single thing I could find to do in the DLC and realized I never put a perk into ebony smithing.

I never really cared about crafting armor, because the enchantments made me next to invincible.

Is there any way for me to get this achievement now, other than restarting at a save point waaaaaaaaaaaaay back?:(

!!!!!!!!!POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!

you can reset your perk points by going back to the realm where you defeat miraak by reading one of the black books(not sure which one). you choose just one of your perks to reset it and you get those points back to re-distribute wherever you want. just do this and put a however many points you need into smithing.

****SPOOOIIILLLER ALERT!!!!!!***

Unless someone beat me to it you should complete the main questline. The black book at the end allows you to wipe all the perks taken in any/all of the skill trees costing one dragon soul each tree, basically a respec for perks. You can also re-enter the book as well at any time to do it all again.

That is great news to hear!!! lots of thanks to both of you! Ill try this as soon as I can!!

That relieves a lot of worries, I had to go really far back haha :)

Definitely one of the better ideas Bethesda had, along with the "no damaging followers power".

You need glass perk to craft ot not ebony, I did a respect on my character and it feels good to have both light and heavy armor perks on. I like switching back and forth between light and heavy.

I dont have glass and I could craft it. I do have ebony though. (have heavy armor tree all perked)

****SPOOOIIILLLER ALERT!!!!!!***

Unless someone beat me to it you should complete the main questline. The black book at the end allows you to wipe all the perks taken in any/all of the skill trees costing one dragon soul each tree, basically a respec for perks. You can also re-enter the book as well at any time to do it all again.

thanks for the help.this fix worked perfect

You need glass perk to craft ot not ebony, I did a respect on my character and it feels good to have both light and heavy armor perks on. I like switching back and forth between light and heavy.

Unless there's been a change it's definitely the ebony perk you need, even the skall smith chap says if you can work ebony you should be able to work stalhrim.

thanks for the help.this fix worked perfect

Very welcome, glad I could help. :)