Video Game You're Nostalgic Of?

The Produca

I recently popped in my 12 year old Halo disc and started playing the campaign and I suddenly realized how badass that game was back in the day. I remember taking my Xbox over a friends and having LAN parties all night long. Ahhhh, those were the days!

What game are you nostalgic of?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one I really got my teeth in to was ff7, me and a friend used to literally be up all night playing it, we got a kick out of fully levelling all the characters, that was 14 years ago damn. Recently though I discobered I can download ir for the ps vita so may give it a bash soon.

I get good vibes from GTA 3, especially the radio channels. Sometimes I just go onto youtube and search for a playlist like Rise FM. Also GTA Vice City.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JbboL0GPA][GTA 3] Rise FM [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Frazerz1990

I have tons of games that I'm nostalgic from. I'll just list a few.

GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas

Halo 2 and 3

Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow

Championship Manager 01/02

Final Fantasy 9

Nothing tops the feel of nostalgia than Runescape for me, looking back at how the game used to used to be all those years ago, growing up playing the game for years throughout the changes. It's a shame it's nothing as it used to be anymore.

I have tons of games that I'm nostalgic from. I'll just list a few.

GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas

Halo 2 and 3

Pokemon Blue, Red and Yellow

Championship Manager 01/02

Final Fantasy 9

Nothing tops the feel of nostalgia than Runescape for me, looking back at how the game used to used to be all those years ago, growing up playing the game for years throughout the changes. It's a shame it's nothing as it used to be anymore.

I'm guessing you're talking about the EOC update for Runescape? Yeah it's a shame, I actually started a new account a few months back and it's garbage now!

OT: If anything would be nostalgic to me, it'd probably be Pokemon Red & Blue, ahh I can still remember those horrible in-game sprites for the pokemon haha. Mega man X4 for the PS1 also brings me back some good memories.

Yep! And after you rescue the princess, she gets kidnapped the exact same way she does at the start of the game. I think that happens like 4 or 5 times lol.

That game was awesome. I don't know why but talking about it all of a sudden made me think of the game Strider, even though they aren't all that similar.

The Ocarina of Time springs to mind.

The song of time just randomly pops into my head from time to time and I end up humming it without even realising.

What a masterpiece.

Saria's Song is what gets stuck in my brain...

But yes, OoT never gets old. I really want to play the Master Quest.