Anyone else get really bad lag on this game?

Jack101

For some reason the game is really laggy for me, sometimes it's unplayable. Has anyone else had this with downloaded games? This has happened before with another game I downloaded for free as well.

The only real place you should see problems in this game is Blighttown. The framerate is bad in that area no matter what version you have. Other than that everything should be fine. I know the GwG version is unpatched so a few framerate issues are probably fixed in the patches.

The only real place you should see problems in this game is Blighttown. The framerate is bad in that area no matter what version you have. Other than that everything should be fine. I know the GwG version is unpatched so a few framerate issues are probably fixed in the patches.

Completely agree. Blighttown is has terrible issues with framerate/lag. I havent had any issues anywhere else in the game myself.

Blight-town is the only place I have ever noticed the frame rate get too bad, it's nothing to do with it being free dude.. I have the free version right now and it was the same when I had the disc copy when it was released, if anything I would say the free download runs a little smoother!

I guess it's an old title nowadays, it's not gonna be as smooth as the newer games.