Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to get the viral "Catch It if You Can" achievement and the "Share and Share Alike" achievement I would be more than willing to help someone whos just got the game get the online achievements Ill be online until about 2am UK time tonight so just add me if your interested

If you are "infected and would like to help a bunii out lol send me a message ! Thanx

Really need the Share and Share Alike achievement ... I HAVE the viral achievement where you need to get infected so if your a relatively new player and havnt unlocked all the challenge events send me a message or friend request me - you will be getting the hard to get viral achievement !

I need game number 16 to unlock and I will have all the games completed. If you have it unlocked and are willing to play message me @GT Saft Und Kraft. I Have all the other achievements so if you need another game or the viral I have it. Thanks

****update****

I got the last game I needed based on a suggestion from a friend that already completed the game. The suggestion was that to unlock a missing game, play the game before AND after the one you are missing in the practice mode (i didnt win either and played offline). Then I played a short round offline in forward and then reverse against all cpu players. I got the game before the one i needed to unlock in the reverse playthrough on challenge game 2. I dont know if this really did anything, but I did what my froend suggested and it unlocked. Whether coincidence or not...I figured for those still paying this game and cant get something to unlock you could try this. I played for HOURS before I tried this method with all different characters and game lengths to no avail.

Edited by Nitroll1
Completed task

I'm looking for someone to do the follow achievements:

Chewnicorn streak

Tricky Treats

Bear hug

Mama's boy

Popularity contest

Also looking for help with the following Challenges, because i cant get them unlocked. Need 8 and 9.

Please send me a message on xbl, GT= ChillingRoy

Greetz Roy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to boost the following achievements:

Catch It If You Can (Play a game with anyone who has this achievement to earn it. Then, you can “spread” it too.)

Host With The Most (Host 3 games over Xbox LIVE.)

Party Crasher (Win 3 games over Xbox LIVE where you are not the host.)

Share and Share Alike (Play a game with someone who hasn’t unlocked a Challenge Event you have unlocked.)

Available mostly during daytime GMT, though can manage to meet other times as well with a few days notice. Drop a message and we'll sort out a date and time. GT: stiminal

Edit: Done

Edited by Stiminal