Angry Wives Taser Their Husbands

DBurchHero

Fake or not, the message that playing video games warrants a tasering is a little facetious. Could you imagine the shitstorm that would occur if the media got their hands on a vid like this where men were tasering their wives for reading a magazine or something.

Exactly my thoughts. There'd be a public outcry from the feminazis, followed by the husband being blacklisted and charged with assault or something just as ridiculous.

Exactly my thoughts. There'd be a public outcry from the feminazis, followed by the husband being blacklisted and charged with assault or something just as ridiculous.

There'd be a public outcry from the feminazis, followed by the husband being blacklisted and charged with assault or something just as ridiculous.http://www.uklv.info/g.gif

Bro, not to be a total douche, but what are you doing going around copying and pasting people's responses? You did the same thing to a response of mine in the MW3 vs. BF3 thread, and now this? I'm no pro on this site, but you should probably take it easy before someone else notices.

Erm, wtf. Don't think we have these over here. Seems a bit odd.

Correct, we don't, and this is exactly why. Misuse.

Bro, not to be a total douche, but what are you doing going around copying and pasting people's responses? You did the same thing to a response of mine in the MW3 vs. BF3 thread, and now this? I'm no pro on this site, but you should probably take it easy before someone else notices.

He's probably "special".

Edited by Angry Tom