how to use the cheats after the update!!!!!

R1CH1NO

• 4 weeks later...

Who cares about having your achieves offline, it's not like other people can compare dates with you or something. The cheats make it easier so you don't have to waste all your fucking time shooting at enemies over and over. Good thing I didn't update the first time when it asked me.:uzi::eek:

This doesnt seem to be working for me? Perhaps I am doing something wrong? I have deleted the game data from the memory and tried it offline but dont get the cheats?

Is there any other data other than the game data in the memory?

Anyone any idea?

Are you going to the system dashboard and performing the steps required to delete your cache.

I don't believe that just deleting the game save data is enough.

Who cares about having your achieves offline, it's not like other people can compare dates with you or something. The cheats make it easier so you don't have to waste all your fucking time shooting at enemies over and over. Good thing I didn't update the first time when it asked me.:uzi::eek:

Yeah people can compare dates on xbox.com, just not the dashboard.

Who cares about having your achieves offline, it's not like other people can compare dates with you or something.

Um, yes you can. Just head over to xbox.com and compare games with someone. 99% of all gamesavers gamesave while not connected to Xbox Live so when people DO compare games with them, they haven't got their time stamps proving they gamesaved.

Yeah people can compare dates on xbox.com, just not the dashboard.

Thank you sir.

This game is so easy anyway, why do you need cheats? Are people that much of a gamerscore whore that they want to save a few minutes by using cheats? Even if I did use them, the game would still be just as easy on hard.

• 1 month later...
they haven't got their time stamps proving they gamesaved.

Just because you don't have achievements time stamped doesn't mean you are a gamesaver. I have about 30,000 points from playing offline, while on deployment and when I didn't have internet in my apt for 6 months. Not a single one was unearned. If you have any achievements not time stamped that REQUIRE Live, then you can call someone a gamesaver.

But not everyone plays on Live all the time, and a lot of people still don't even have live. You just called everyone that doesn't have every achievement on thier profile time stamped a gamesaver. That isn't a fair judgement.

Edited by Midnight Malice

• 2 weeks later...

that isn't fair at all. you say I should feel ashamed that about half of the achievements I earned I got during the 4 months I didn't have access to Internet in my house. oh maybe was it better not to play at all ? sorry man but you're talking crap...

• 1 month later...

Like everyone has said above, you can compare dates on XBox.com, and if you have Mozilla Firefox and download "Greasemonkey," then you can see the exact minute they unlocked the achievement. But....on the other hand there are programs where you can hack the gamerscore and edit the time stamps to make it look legit. Whenever my friend hacks for people he will unlock all the achievements offline except for online achievements, and he will unlock them in the correct order that a legit gamer would get them.

Edited by montrossity
Correcting Error.

• 1 month later...
Yeah but now all your achievements will be offline and you'll look like a gamesaver...

These games are so easy anyway, why cheat?

Whats a gamesaver?

EDIT: Looked it up... I cant always go online with my xbox so alot of my achievements arent timestamped. So Im likely to be labeled a gamesaver? that sucks.

Edited by SpinelesS

• 5 months later...