Gold Challenges Co-op Friend Thread

So I have been attempting to look for a good co-op player to go for the gold challenges in Sandbox mode.

Only two ones I ever had issues with was the Stiff back and please stand ones from single player.

I know how to have us make quick items in good locations and be able to knock out at least 2 every 10 minutes.

I also have them already unlocked for anyone else needing to get them.

My gamertag is Jill ValentLne

P.s. if you already have them but wanted the alpha vs omega I have the game saved right before that mission with Denise on my third save.

So I have been attempting to look for a good co-op player to go for the gold challenges in Sandbox mode.

Only two ones I ever had issues with was the Stiff back and please stand ones from single player.

I know how to have us make quick items in good locations and be able to knock out at least 2 every 10 minutes.

I also have them already unlocked for anyone else needing to get them.

My gamertag is Jill ValentLne

P.s. if you already have them but wanted the alpha vs omega I have the game saved right before that mission with Denise on my third save.

Hi Kaylin,

Welcome to the site! :) At the top of all game forums (for games with online abilities) you will see a stickied thread "Official XBA Boosting.." Those are the threads you should use to find other gamers to play with. You'll be see other people who have posted. You can post yourself. There is a link to the sessions page for that particular game so you can look for existing gaming sessions to join, or make your own for others to join.

Check it out and I wish you luck!