Full House not unlocking?

PromoteViolence

I'm guessing it's because I have the Fighting Chance DLC which adds Poison and Incendiary Bolts. The game doesn't give you these bolts at any time(except 1), and can be made for a hefty 5 parts each. Kind of defeats the purpose of this achievement being called "Full House".

I know I've gotten at least 5 kills with each type of other bolt as I've been counting, and even made a save file in Chapter 6 where you fight tons of enemies to boost the kills up. For Harpoons I've been going for headshots to be safe, Shock bolts doing the drop match method, Freezing then melee, Explosive making sure they actually explode, and Flash sneak kill.

Is anybody else having trouble with this?

*Edit: Killing a total of 5 enemies with Flame bolts and 1 with a Poison bolt has unlocked the achievement for me. Flame bolts are extremely powerful, I will say that. Not sure what anyone without the DLC should do though if they're having trouble.

*Edit 2: People are having success going for headshot/gun kills while enemies are influenced by a bolt effect. This seems to be the solution for the most part.

Edited by PromoteViolence

Hmm, so there's definitely something glitchy going on. I used my Flame Bolt earlier in the game and got a couple of kills. Guess I'll have to start crafting more of them. DLC like this should never affect a core achievement.

Edit: Killing a total of 5 enemies with Flame bolts and 1 with a Poison bolt has unlocked the achievement for me. Flame bolts are extremely powerful, I will say that. Not sure what anyone without the DLC should do though if they're having trouble.

I just unlocked mine now, hit only my 2nd poison kill of the game and it unlocked. Kept track and I hit over 5 flame, explosive, harpoon, flash and then silent kills. The freeze kills I put arround 3 bullets in an enemy or 2 then shot the freeze bolt at them and left them to shatter on their own accord.

The shock bolts, I don't believe I actually got any kills with them (or that you even can). Not sure what chapter it was, 7 I think, I put 2 enemies down with 3 handgun rounds each, shot 3 shock bolts in the ground, one after another and they kept crawling. So whether you have to shock and then kill with them, I'm really not that sure!

I also have problem with this achievement. I play the 360 version and my game has no DLC.

Does this achievement require me to kill 5 separate enemies that e.g. enemies getting into the blast area and then killed do not count?

These kills are driving me mad. I don't have many parts for these bolts.

It very well might not count enemies in the blast area. Someone above suggested just letting frozen enemies explode on their own without melee or shooting them. Could be that, or maybe the shock bolt kills aren't properly registering. It's possible that me getting 5 kills with Flame blots made up for it not counting 5 kills of an entirely different bolt. Only thing I can think of for people without the DLC is to just keep killing stuff and trying different methods, and it should eventually unlock.

Tried chapter 8, even though the shock bolt could 'fry' those little crawling enemies, still no achievement.

Or maybe, after using the shock bolts, we're not supposed to end the enemies by burning them?

The dude in the guide says burn 'em afterwards (while they down).

For this achievements the kill count stacks throughout any playthrough and it even stacks during checkpoints, meaning you can farm this at certain farm checkpoints spots *Proven in Silent kill video by PowerPyx*

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/3107/cf1.jpg Full House 10:gsicon:

Kill 5 enemies with each type of Agony Bolt.

There a Harpoon Bolt, Explosive Bolt, Flash Bolt, Shock Bolt and Freeze Bolt.

• Harpoon Bolt kill method: Pretty basic just shoot at enemies till they die
  • Explosive Bolt kill method: Pretty Basic just shoot they their body blow into pieces
  • Flash Bolt kill method: Blind them with the bolt and quickly run up to the blinded enemy and do a sneak kill
  • Shock bolt kill method: Shock them with the bolt and burn the enemy (O)
  • Freeze Bolt kill method: Freeze them with the bolt and melee the enemy

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

The dude in the guide says burn 'em afterwards (while they down).

The guy who wrote this guide is basing it off him playing on Playstation. There are differences in achievements between the consoles. Like PS users are having trouble with Silent Kill. Playstation(and possibly Xbox One) users are also able to checkpoint save reload and get kill achievements, like Burn Baby Burn. I know that doesn't work on 360.

The guy who wrote this guide is basing it off him playing on Playstation. There are differences in achievements between the consoles. Like PS users are having trouble with Silent Kill. Playstation(and possibly Xbox One) users are also able to checkpoint save reload and get kill achievements, like Burn Baby Burn. I know that doesn't work on 360.

I'm playing on ps4 and didn't have issues with silent kill but I'm having issues with full house and I have the dlc installed

Yeah I'm totally aware of that, same goes for the full arsenal exploit (ain't working on the Xbox360 either) but he still posted his very guide in the XBA forums which is mainly for the Xbox systems. Anywayz we still need a proper solution to unlock this.

I'm playing on ps4 and didn't have issues with silent kill but I'm having issues with full house and I have the dlc installed

I'm going based on what I read on this same OP's roadmap, on Playstation, and also another thread on Silent Kill bug for people on Sony consoles.

I just read your post on the PS trophy forums and it seems you're the only one, and it does appear from what you wrote that you haven't been using all your bolts:

"Oh ok I must have read it wrong. 5 kills of every type so 25. I guess I just need shock/ freeze & flash more."

Other users have posted on your thread that they got it with only using 3 or 4 bolts, not even 5. So my point still being that there's most definitely something particularly glitchy with this achievement for Xbox.

Tried chapter 8, even though the shock bolt could 'fry' those little crawling enemies, still no achievement.

Or maybe, after using the shock bolts, we're not supposed to end the enemies by burning them?

That sucks. That seemed as good a solution as any. I think once you fried them and they're dead, a match wouldn't "undo" the kill.

But this is already what I've been doing. Just what the hell am I missing?

I don't think you're at fault at all. Another user without the DLC said they got it in Chapter 12, eventually.

Edit: I just remembered something important - I had unplugged my ethernet and did this offline as I was trying anything at that point. That's when the achievement popped for me. But it was using Flame Bolts, so I figured that was the reason. Maybe try this offline?

Not that it would help much with the two achievements mentioned in this thread, but it's a shame the Xbox One achievement tracker/counter doesn't work in this game. :o

WORD bro but you know if something should unlock on the 360 IT WILL UNLOCK :) not as on the XB1 with its infamous broke ass cheevo system although they might fixed it temporarily.

Get this. On chapter 9, I'm in a bedroom with a tape recorder collectible and an enemy blasts though a door, surprising me. I blast it with my shotgun, that also detonates a bomb on the wall behind it and WTF? Achievement unlocked: Full House 10:gsicon: > :confused: > :dance:

Even though i'm playing this on PC, i just unlocked this as well.

Explosive Bolt > Exploded the enemies. (I didn't do AoE kills, only single)

Harpoon Bolt > Headshot kills.

Shock Bolt > Shot and killed them while under the paralyzed effect.

Flash Bolt > Shot and killed while blinded.

Freeze Bolt > Shot and killed while frozen.

Initially i shot enemies with a Flash Bolt and stealth killed them. I also used Shock Bolt then match to kill them. Freeze Bolt + melee is how i initially killed them.

I'm not sure if the kill count is inaccurate, or if shooting them instead did the trick. This was done on the enemies in Chapter 6.

Edited by Vindicator51