Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

I'm looking for some solid players to help farm What Are You Trying to Prove? achievement (which is survive all campaigns on Expert). I've solo'd Dead Air on Expert with the three bots (took about 20+ tries), but I can't do No Mercy, Blood Harvest, or Death Toll legit-ly on Expert with the bots. I've attained all the other achievements--excluding DLC--and I only have an interest in doing this achievement. My GT is MexicanZenith, and I'm on EST zone. Thanks.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a group to do Zombicidal Manic & What are you trying to prove?

I need to do all campaigns.

EDIT: Just need to do campaign on No Mercy & Dead Air.

EDIT2: Nevermind, completed the last 2 on my own.

Edited by Dead End Kyo
Update

Looking for people to get a few achievements in the game...

What are you trying to prove

Zomicidal Maniac

Untouchables

Nothing Special

Stomach Upset

Back 2 Help

Ground Cover

And Various DLC ones too

online now... FreneticSafe75

Online pretty much everyday this week

I found a way to do all campains on expert that is really easy...we do have to play the finale on expert but thats it...message me if interested. My GT is Sgt Killgannon...even if im not playing l4d then send me a message and im always down. I also need some of the Sacrafice achievements. Im willing to help any and everyone who will help me.

Anyone willing to help me get the coop fable 2 achivements?

Did you happen to wander into the wrong forum by mistake??

OT: still looking to do expert campaigns, if anyone needs some teammates, let me know, I'm open anytime.

GT= Danny Dibo

Anyone willing to help me get the coop fable 2 achivements?

Epic Fail!!

OT: still looking to do expert campaigns, if anyone needs some teammates, let me know, I'm open anytime.

GT= Danny Dibo

I will msg you; I'm also looking for the Expert & also the Untouchables (invite a friend method).

Last achievement left to receive in this game is Zombie Genocidist (excluding "The Sacrifice DLC") and I will have all I need. If ANYONE needs help with other achievements let me know and I will do what I can to help you get them including the expert ones (I know the glitch to get em easily). Just message HappyAnimeniac on LIVE with L4D Help and i will add you.

Last achievement left to receive in this game is Zombie Genocidist (excluding "The Sacrifice DLC") and I will have all I need. If ANYONE needs help with other achievements let me know and I will do what I can to help you get them including the expert ones (I know the glitch to get em easily). Just message HappyAnimeniac on LIVE with L4D Help and i will add you.

I could do with some help - especially with the expert runs. Hook

Me up when u have the time.

GT: stuham69

Looking Help with the following achievement's -

Lamb 2 Slaughter

All 4 Dead

Barf Bagged

Nothing special

Untouchables

If anyone need's any help with the achievement's i have im willing to return any help giving.

Just need Nothing special & Untouchables from the original 1000.

I've just purchased the Crash Course DLC and need a few people to get the achievement's in a local server. Iv'e been able to create the local server so that's not a problem just need some player's willing to help.

GT - xAfTeRShoT please get in contact if you can help! Thankyou.

Edited by AaronH

Hey guys, I got the Crach Course DLC but now have been reading how all the achievos with it are real glitchy, if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. I read up on the trick for forcing a Local Server but I can't do it:/ If anyone knows how to, or knows of another method please message me on live. GT: BiggD83.

PS. I have a friend who can help with a 2nd controller, and I have a 2nd controller but it's a drumkit so I can't really move it -__- anyways, please help out guys, I wanna finish this game.

Hey everyone,

I sent out a bunch of invites to people that have made recent posts in this forum. If I missed your gamertag, or you see this and are interested, I am looking to get a crew together that is wanting to hunt achievements in general. Right now I want to focus on L4D I need about 10. Mostly from the DLC I have all the regular game ones with exception to Zombie Genocidist thank you to xbox clearing 45,000 kills of mine :wtf

Anyway, message me and send me a FR on live if you want to get in on this, and complete this antique game once and for all.

gt- TheTrustyOldVet

edit: After I logged in recently the game gave me the "20 car pile up" achievement and also 30,000 kills. Not as many as I had, but def. better than 0.

Edited by TheTrustyOldVet
typo

Hey man. Thanks for the heads up on the "system link" option with 2 controllers. I got Barrel Rolled and all the other glitchy achievements today. Now I only need "slippery pull" and "Zomb. Gen." a nd I will have 100%.

I will def. help you out with the "what are you trying to prove" achievement. I will be online later tonight.