Callsign/Emblem list

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Thanks!

I don't understand why the title pictures in the first few posts of this thread don't have any words on them. Did someone photoshop them out or something? Part of what determines the look of the title is how the words look in addition to the graphics.

Not really happy with the title list. There's not even a gold launcher title! I had the RPG one in MW2 which took awhile and was hoping to go for the Stinger one in MW3.

1000 Chopper kills would of taken a long time!

Can anyone confirm what you would get for 1000 multi kills with a launcher or 1000 chopper kills with the Stinger?

For those of you interested in the grizzly bear icon: Kill 2 or more enemies with a single frag grenade, 50 times.

What no credit to who actually found it? Since you're to lazy to figure it out I'll save the trouble of asking in another post

It's DEREKTROTTER, post number 130 along with info on many other titles and emblems not already posted in this thread.

But it's good to see you edited your response from random letters you originally put.

Oh and ibeforeyourhomaphobicsmartasscomeback

Edited by ofay

What no credit to who actually found it? Since you're to lazy to figure it out I'll save the trouble of asking in another post

It's DEREKTROTTER, post number 130 along with info on many other titles and emblems not already posted in this thread.

But it's good to see you edited your response from random letters you originally put.

Oh and ibeforeyourhomaphobicsmartasscomeback

hahaha

You are such a faggot, Ofay.