Abel

and who ever wants his/her butt kicked send me game invite,

if im not on then send message

if you are new to street fighter i wont bash you on using any

projectile fighter, but if you been playing SF since back in the

days at the arcades (no consoles) and you still use ken/ryu

you need to move on and learn a new character

GT: JayCaz

Some people just need to accept though, there ARE also Ken/Ryu players that are just plain good and better than you if you lose to them. I myself am not a shoto user, but I did get my ass handed to me a few times by an impressive Ken user and I really do respect that when it actually happens. And besides: shoryuken spammers are awesome to play against online, they help you improve your ground game.

Mine would definitely have to be Gouken. I can link some serious combos together with him and I always seem to have a lot of fun playing as him.

After unlocking him, Seth will soon be my most played. I generally switch up my character every match though. I think the game may get old if I don't.

WTF?!

So i use other fighters like Abel, Cammy and Balrog.

I think most players are too scared/lazy to try out other fighters and just stick with Ryu and Ken bcos there easy

I don't mind Abel when the fighter isn't constantly using the Tornado Throw. Abel's got SO much more potential than that one move.

But I refuse to use Ryu and Ken since they are the majority opponents online. I like using Chun-Li, Cammy, and maybe Bison if I feel like losing just to Warp around the Arena and laugh at the opponent.

i'd like to learn rose, that ultra of hers is devastating but i stink with her so im play zangief. there's nothing sweeter than lariating all of a spammer's fireballs and piledriving their ass to next week. i got a bit of abuse from a air fireball loving akuma who told me to stop throwing :confused:

Since back in the day on the Sega Genesis with the Street Fighter II Championship edition, these are still my top 3:

1) Sagat, still one of the overall strongest fighters (no, I'm not a spammer...)

2) M. Bison, very fun to use and has almost complete control of a situation if you use him properly

3) Dhalsim, before he got modified in all the following games, I used to rule with him!

guiles my main. if anyone wants to face my offensive guile, send an invite. Ill do my best to show you why he doesnt belong in the lowest tier....just makes me sad.

He's in the lower tiers bcos he has limited special moves, and his super/ultra doesnt do a lot of damage compared to other characters.That doesnt mean he's a crap character, it just means he's harder to use properly.

• 2 weeks later...