What Albums Are You Looking Forward To?

x400C

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's supposedly coming out in 2011 according to wikipedia.

I use this name for most of my online activities and you're the first person to figure out where it comes from.

i'll believe it when i see it. it better be audio sex when it comes out cause damn, really dre? that long?! and yeah, Homer Pimpson was an awesome mixtape from 2 of H-Town's finest. are you from the H?

i'll believe it when i see it. it better be audio sex when it comes out cause damn, really dre? that long?! and yeah, Homer Pimpson was an awesome mixtape from 2 of H-Town's finest. are you from the H?

I lived in Clear Lake from 2001-2004. I loved the whole H-Town rap scene. I used to have all the CCC mixtapes, alot of Swishahouse stuff, and most of lil flip's mixtapes. Sadly I lost most of them when my hard drive crashed:(. I live in Miami now and the underground stuff sucks in comparison to H-Town.

I lived in Clear Lake from 2001-2004. I loved the whole H-Town rap scene. I used to have all the CCC mixtapes, alot of Swishahouse stuff, and most of lil flip's mixtapes. Sadly I lost most of them when my hard drive crashed:(. I live in Miami now and the underground stuff sucks in comparison to H-Town.

that's why i love being from and living in this city. i still bang that old school H-Town Gangsta Shit! Ganksta NIP, Street Military, Keke and the boss, DJ SCREW (rip) and so many others. there's this cat from La Porte named B L A C K I E. he kinda blends hip-hop with noise and other influences. i'll send you some of his stuff if yr interested. shit is mad dope. fireal.

NOTHING COMPARES TO H-TOWN!

• 2 weeks later...

There aren't many I'm looking forward too, but these are the ones I'm dying to get my hands on:

Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy

Bleeding Through - Bleeding Through

Brian Posehn - Fart And Weiner Jokes

Everything else I know of that I want to check out is already on my hard drive. I love my web-zine :D The only one I have right now that I REALLY want to buy and add to the collection (thanks to a digital promo download) would be:

Lair Of The Minotaur - Evil Power

CD is sick. Gotta get a review of it up soon too.

Looking forward to Plastic Beach (I'm counting it because even though I've heard it, it is not out in the US yet), the new Red Hot Chili Peppers (if it hits this year), the new Blink-182 (if it hits this year), and the new A7X. I haven't really been keeping up on my favorite bands' news though, so I don't know a lot of what is coming out.

Woe of Tyrants has a new one coming out in April. Upon A Burning Body's debut releases in April as well. Can't wait for both. As I Lay Dying has one coming out in October. Hopefully it's decent. At Rest is supposed to finally release one this year. As Blood Runs Black will finally release a new disc this summer.

Deftones new one might be decent. The first single "Rocket Skates" isn't too bad. Hopefully Chino is done with his crooning and "soft" phase and they can get back to rocking out like on Adrenaline and Around the Fur.

There is a lot more that I can't think of off the top of my head. Should be a good year for music.

Eminem - Relapse 2

Kid Cudi - Cudder: The Revolution of Evolution

Slaughterhouse - new album

Royce Da 5'9" - new album, Bar Exam 3 mixtape

T.I. - new album

Joe Budden - The Great Escape

Crooked I - Million Dollar Story

Joell Ortiz - Free Agent, Defying the Predictable mixtape

Limp Bizkit - Gold Cobra

Meth, Ghost & Rae - Wu-Massacre

D12 - new album

Lady GaGa - new album

Nine Inch Nails - new album

Common - The Believer

50 Cent - Black Magic

Lupe Fiasco - Lasers

Drake - Thank Me Later

Juelz Santana - Born to Lose, Built to Win

Game - The R.E.D. Album

2Pac - Shakurspeare

Mike Posner - new album

Edited by ThaFireman

The new Trivium album with the new drummer. the single "Shattering the Skies Above" is fucking awesome and gives an idea on what the new album is going to be like. Reminds me of "Ascendancy" and that is my fav. album next to "Shogun"

Edited by Noddlez