Ryse or DR3

v SnOwMaN v

Ryse takes about 6 hours to complete the campaign, whereas the MP takes around 12+. It can get a little repetitive and boring though, but the graphics are beautiful.

DR3 has great gameplay. I held off playing it thinking it would be like the previous ones, but I am finding I love this game. There is so much to do, and the weapons/vehicles are fucking awesome.

Overall get DR3, if you want replayability.

I absolutely loved (and still love) Ryse. I haven't played DR3 yet, so I can't speak on it. I have thoroughly enjoyed the combat (I never found it getting repetitive or stale) and the story. It is a gorgeous game and the story is interesting. Even the arena co-op is fun (I find it more fun than the single player)!

Might've decided anyway but yeah, Dead Rising 3 is easily the best use of your money. I'd still recommend playing Ryse by renting it because its definitely worth playing. Lot of epic fun even if it may get repetitive for some (surprisingly I never got bored with it).

Dead Rising 3 is actually one of the better titles all year and easily the best launch title imo. The insane fun is ridiculously abundant.

Ryse is about as next gen as it gets at this moment and i believe you'll enjoy it though it is short the MP can be fun too.

I am close to the end of DR3 and have had a lot of fun with it, i have gotten more play time out of it than Ryse even without playing co-op, but really can't go wrong with either game.

I've spent well over 48 hours on Dead Rising and still loving it!

I've spent 4 hours on Ryse, almost completed it and switched it off after every mission to go back to Dead Rising.

Ryse is a little repetitive for me. The story is good but that's about as good as it gets. I don't like the gameplay that much and I get bored after 10 minutes of playing. The online portion is much the same too.

Dead Rising has 101 combo weapons, 10 combo vehicles, a vast open world to explore and never gets old in my opinion. It's definitely the one to choose.