what was the first game you bought

FG DR1FT

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, there's a difference between first game YOU bought and the first game someone bought for you. :p

I think... it would of either been Pokemon Red or Pokemon Yellow. It was money saved up from my birthday, which kinda still makes it someone else buying it for me because technically, I didn't work for it. :eek:

Good old days with the Game Boy Pocket. (that I didn't buy :p)

remember, there's a difference between first game you bought and the first game someone bought for you. :p

i think... It would of either been pokemon red or pokemon yellow. It was money saved up from my birthday, which kinda still makes it someone else buying it for me because technically, i didn't work for it. :eek:

Good old days with the game boy pocket. (that i didn't buy :p)

lol good thinking

Halo 3 for xbox 360! :)

:biglaugh Cheers on that one! Great first buy ;)

:confused: Have no clue what mine was... maybe a Game Gear game? I know I saved up to buy the TV tuner and just when I had enough and went to the store, the clerk told me they had discontinued the item!! :mad:

...Me thinks my mom had something to do with that reply... not wishing me to have TV :biglaugh

I think I then purchased Sonic 2 or Mickey Mouse's Land of Illusion for Game Gear. I must have be 9 or 10.

Remember, there's a difference between first game YOU bought and the first game someone bought for you. :p

Well, when you put it that way...I suppose it was Star Wars KOTOR since I went and bought it myself. First game though, I can't really remember......either Pokemon Red or Super Mario Bros for the SNES (Most likely the latter.).

IIRC, the first game I bought with my own money was Super Mario Land 2 for the Game Boy.

The first game I ever owned though would be Kirby's Dream Land for the Game Boy. Still have it too, even after 20-some years (Mario, on the other hand, was stolen alongside 90% of my games back in 3rd grade).

It was 35 years ago and there's no way I can remember that far back but It was on an Atari 2600. That's the best I can do.

Mine, too! It had been my birthday, so I had some cash from that. Plus my mom and dad and grandmother would pay me in quarters for little things, like going to the corner store for dad's cigarettes, or taking out the trash, or "babysitting" my grandfather. Anyway, I think it was called Moon Patrol, and until I played Zelda, it was my favorite game (mostly because it was fun, but also because I bought it with my own money.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/gow/FG%20DR1FT.jpg

i think the first game that i bought personally was ultimate mk3 for snes. First game i regret buying? Shaq fu off a kid at school for $5.

mk3 good game

Edited by FG DR1FT