Resident Evil 6 - Free DLC

Elite x Gamer93

A release date has not been confirmed. It could be this Tuesday, the 16th, for all we know.

I feel as though a partner for Ada's campaign isn't necessary at all for Professional, or any difficulty level for that matter.

Her campaign is easy enough to complete on Professional without any struggle, assuming you've completed it on Normal before your Professional run. This way, you know the layout of the 5 chapters and how to handle each encounter within.

A release date has not been confirmed. It could be this Tuesday, the 16th, for all we know.

I feel as though a partner for Ada's campaign isn't necessary at all for Professional, or any difficulty level for that matter.

Her campaign is easy enough to complete on Professional without any struggle, assuming you've completed it on Normal before your Professional run. This way, you know the layout of the 5 chapters and how to handle each encounter within.

I started the game on Professional, I have'nt played on any other difficulty and I only have Ada' Campaign left.

I seriously can't comprehend how anyone has even beaten this game on Veteran, let alone Professional. I've beaten every RE game ever made (except the ones on the Wii) at their highest difficulties with very few problems, and I'm having extreme difficulty with this game on Normal. I can barely get from one checkpoint to another in this game, I feel Normal on this game is easily harder than RE4 or RE5 on Professional.

I seriously can't comprehend how anyone has even beaten this game on Veteran, let alone Professional. I've beaten every RE game ever made (except the ones on the Wii) at their highest difficulties with very few problems, and I'm having extreme difficulty with this game on Normal. I can barely get from one checkpoint to another in this game, I feel Normal on this game is easily harder than RE4 or RE5 on Professional.

Really? 0-o

In my experience so far, (Halfway done with my RE6 Pro achievement) Pro is a cakewalk in 6. In RE4 there was stupid ass Ashley that was always being killed/kidnapped, causing continues. In 5, the AI never did what they needed to, especially on pro. Get hit one time on RE5 Pro, get put into fatal, ai player proceeds to keep shooting things. None of those things happen in RE6. The ai can't die at all from anything whatsoever, and when you are in fatal they drop everything to come help. Which in itself can be buffed with the field medic skill. That, and the damage is EXTREMELY lenient in RE6. And even then, there's the defense lv3 that cuts damage in half, and Breakout which makes the QTE's a joke as well. Hell I had more of a struggle playing RE4 on easy than I do on 6 on pro.

Really? 0-o

In my experience so far, (Halfway done with my RE6 Pro achievement) Pro is a cakewalk in 6. In RE4 there was stupid ass Ashley that was always being killed/kidnapped, causing continues. In 5, the AI never did what they needed to, especially on pro. Get hit one time on RE5 Pro, get put into fatal, ai player proceeds to keep shooting things. None of those things happen in RE6. The ai can't die at all from anything whatsoever, and when you are in fatal they drop everything to come help. Which in itself can be buffed with the field medic skill. That, and the damage is EXTREMELY lenient in RE6. And even then, there's the defense lv3 that cuts damage in half, and Breakout which makes the QTE's a joke as well. Hell I had more of a struggle playing RE4 on easy than I do on 6 on pro.

Professional is pretty easy, you just need to take your time, I currently still have Ada's Campaign left, I think Solo could be hard but I'm working on Emblems now.

• 1 month later...

Normal without any skills selected was really harder than RE5 normal... I choosed JAKE to start with on top of that, not my best move, when you don't know the game yet and you have to continously run... it sucks. I was always out of ammo and out of life, i HATED badly that almost every ennemies had guns(in RE4 and 5, there where few at the hand and thats it)

But once you got the skills max out... its very easy, Defense lev 3 and the ennemies don't hit more than in normal, infinite ammo for your best gun, and firearm lev 3 to dispose of them as quickly as normal. Only this time, you have all your health saved from a previous run, you NEVER run out of Ammo either. And yeah the AI can only die in some rare situation(a run from the boss for exemple) but not against regular ennemies.

Solo pro isn't that hard. You can run past most enemies and not even bother. I set all my fastest times on Pro. A ranks for time, accuracy and deaths and D rank for enemies killed haha.

Either that or just take your time, and think about which character you want to play as for each chapter. Some have easier jobs than others. i.e. Jake is far easier in chapter 3.

Go through on normal or amatuer first. Get some skill points and unlock infinite ammo for something (magnum and/or shotgun) as well as the one where your AI partner gives you pills when reviving you. And for Ada's, well it's just a lot easier than the other 3 anyway, but infinite crossbow would help if you have the points.

Edited by Majica8