Ranks Reset?!?!

Goremasher90

My ranks just got reset. What the hell!!?? it says I have no alien rank, and i juat lveled up to rank 3 with my marine.

ANNNND, I lost my progress towards my collectibles. But not campaign...fuck this game right now...

i just tried to reply to this but it wouldnt let me.... probably too much cursing in my reply! any way.... i lost all campaign progress on the hardest difficulty, im level 1 again and no collectables!!! FUK this game in the A$$!!!! gearbox is $HIT!!!!

So tonight I turned on my Xbox and it did the same thing you guys are talking about about and I was wondering is it possible to get your stats/progress back or is it lost for good? I heard this happened to people playing Borderlands where there rankings reset but I don't remember if they were able to get them retrieved....thanks

This happened to me too! Picked the game Tuesday... played all week. Friday, turned the game on and was welcomed by a "adjust your brightness" screen. Everything reset, rank, challenge progress, my save was gone.

Since then i've beat the game again... this time on the hardest difficulty... and the achievement didn't even pop. Sigh. So many problems.

I too have had EVERYTHING reset!! Level 43 marine, level 32 alien, all campaign progress and all challenges(which I had completed)!! I was trying to enjoy this game for what it is but this is a game destroying glitch! Apparently not an uncommon one either judging from the amount of posts on the Gearbox forums about this same problem! There are even some gamers posting that they have been reset more than once!! Never again!! No more Gearbox titles for me!! :mad:

:uzi:Gearbox

I too have had EVERYTHING reset!! Level 43 marine, level 32 alien, all campaign progress and all challenges(which I had completed)!! I was trying to enjoy this game for what it is but this is a game destroying glitch! Apparently not an uncommon one either judging from the amount of posts on the Gearbox forums about this same problem! There are even some gamers posting that they have been reset more than once!! Never again!! No more Gearbox titles for me!! :mad:

:uzi:Gearbox

This happen to Borderlands 2 also, they don't seem to care.

Right iv had enough of this game now....

I played last night about 6-7 Hours got back to my original rank Found ALL collectibles Went back on today to play on a harder setting And EVERYTHING is gone again This is the Second time now They really need to fix this,

Apparently this only happens for the 360 version