1V1 boosting method and info on 200 kills achievement

Aeternox

After getting the 200 kills with a 1v1 match it took us over 4 hours worth of straight boosting taking turns each round. The best map for 1v1 is The Depths level, it has a central spawn point that is easy to anticipate and the BOWS and zombies will hardly ever bother to attack you while boosting kills. You can still sometimes manage to get near 2-6 kills depending on how long the BSAA bot lives who is actually standing up on a high platform where he will at times not even get hit for a good amount of time.

What you do is, whoever is the creature is kill the person being the agent since those track and when you have 100 then just do one turn each of killing your partner plus any zombies that walk up to while you wait for him to spawn. Now if you look from the center of the map you will see a section with many ramps and a BOW crystal in one of the corners, walk towards that section of the map when you spawn as the zombie. When you get to the multi ramps turn left and go up the ramp to the right and there your partner can keep spawning there and you will NOT get bothered most of the time by AI zombies, ALTHO you will have the "poison mist" BOW drop down on you from this spot 1min left in the match so make sure if your the zombie to get your kill quick!

After both players get to 100 agent kills by looking in the records spot, then start your creature kills and you should be done in no time as this is the fastest part to the achievement.

Tested by myself and a buddy named Uneakone and I would also tell people that not to worry about creature kills because the achievement pops reguardless even if you don't kill 100 controlled people, I got it from killing a regular AI zombie on my last kill, so apparently the achievement is misslabeled in discription.

Edited by Aeternox

Tested by myself and a buddy named Uneakone and I would also tell people that not to worry about creature kills because the achievement pops reguardless even if you don't kill 100 controlled people, I got it from killing a regular AI zombie on my last kill, so apparently the achievement is misslabeled in discription.

Are you absolutely sure about this? If so, I'll add it to my Guide.

Are you absolutely sure about this? If so, I'll add it to my Guide.

yes it is true because that is how my friend and I both got the achievement yesterday. we had just BARELY begun to do the creature kills and our achievements popped. Basically we killed zombies that had dynamite due to them running into you as the creature would instant kill you and sometimes mess you up for the agent kills so for 100 kills worth of agents we killed plenty of stray zombies and if I remember I only killed my buddy maybe 20-30 times and my achievement popped.

I found it quicker with Last Stand Equipped on Urban Chaos playing as Samurai Chris and Spawn killing each other, one person doing all the killing and the next one on the next game.

I didn't have the money for last stand and I guess that is a good thing to have for sure it would of cut our boosting time done probably, But I think the spawn points are better on Mining the depths due to the fact it doesn't force you to sometimes play as a WHOPPER and you more super duper slow heh.. At least on depths you will spawn and fast BOW like the Lizard guy or sometimes the zombie dog. And the repspawn location isn't in the very back of the map which is long and in depths you can just turn one direction from the start and already be at your partner early within the beginning of the round of your turn or theirs.

I have been doing boosting on Rooftops as it is a very small map and the agent is always on the helipad

1v1, i always get 1 agent kill then make my way to kill the rookie

creature kills happen as i am waiting for the time to run out

enemies are BSAA zombies with guns / firemen zombies

if you are going for BSAA kills, do not try more than one agent kill - there is a nasty BOW (similar to a Reaper from RE5) that spawns in with about 1 minute left that destroys the rookie quickly

Overall, not too worried about the agent / creature kills - getting to the BSAA agent before the AI does is the area of the biggest frustration

I have been doing boosting on Rooftops as it is a very small map and the agent is always on the helipad

1v1, i always get 1 agent kill then make my way to kill the rookie

creature kills happen as i am waiting for the time to run out

enemies are BSAA zombies with guns / firemen zombies

if you are going for BSAA kills, do not try more than one agent kill - there is a nasty BOW (similar to a Reaper from RE5) that spawns in with about 1 minute left that destroys the rookie quickly

Overall, not too worried about the agent / creature kills - getting to the BSAA agent before the AI does is the area of the biggest frustration

Well I didn't waste my money on DLC maps for this game no offense, but anyways the best map for those who don't have the dlc would be Steel Beast getting BSAA kills is super easy on this map as the playing a Javvo with the knife attack makes matches really quick. The post I made was just info man, I'm sure there are tons of people doing different things but this is what worked best for me and my co-op partner. Also on mining the depths its possible to get 6-7 kills AGENT ones. you can only kill the BSSA agent ONCE per game, so I don't know if you mistake what I said for that but I'm talking about player controlled kills.

Eh this DLC was terrible and I don't recommend it to anyone til it's dirt cheap IMO.