Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for as follows even if you can help me on the way with the collectable achievements it would be much appreciated:

• Long Distance Relationship
  • Cross-Dimension Conception
  • Online Merger
  • We Can Be Heroes
  • I Am The Keymaster
  • Flower Power
  • We Need Guns, Lots of Guns
  • Fashion Victim

Notes:

1. Fashion Victim is a simple Kings Outfit, Mens Masquerade Outfit, and Chefs hat scenario. If not help would be much appreciated.
  2. With the guns, books, flowers etc. Simple case of every little helps.
  3. But I would like maintain that the first 3 are the core focus.

Details:

GT: Mosssky

Timezone: GMT + 0 (UK)

Preferable timeframe in local time: 5pm-12pm

Character Gender: Female

I would like to also point out that if at all I would prefer a quick turn around on a reply due to a limit on how long the 360 will have internet access. So by Saturday Evening (GMT) on the week of writing preferably.

So just drop me a line or or send me message either is fine no preference. All you gotta do is call!

Enough rambling. There you have it. Goodbye and I hope to see you soon.

Looking for help with these achievements:

Long Distance Relationship

Cross-Dimensional Conception

Online Merger

We Can Be Heroes

Fashion Victim (Need King's Suit, Men's Masquerade Suit, and Chef's Hat)

We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns (Need a fair bit, but will take what I can get to help)

Crime Spree (Missed this one before I became Queen, don't really want to start another play through).

I also need help opening the Demon Door in Mistpeak Valley.

Please send me a message if you can help. GT is BH Princess. I will happily do whatever I can to help in return.

Edited by BHPrincess

Looking for help with these achievements:

Long Distance Relationship

Cross-Dimensional Conception

Online Merger

We Can Be Heroes

Fashion Victim (Need King's Suit, Men's Masquerade Suit, and Chef's Hat)

We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns (Need a fair bit, but will take what I can get to help)

Crime Spree (Missed this one before I became Queen, don't really want to start another play through).

I also need help opening the Demon Door in Mistpeak Valley.

Please send me a message if you can help. GT is BH Princess. I will happily do whatever I can to help in return.

Hey,

I can help you out with most, similar position with leg weapons but we can help each other out to some degree. Just drop me a message when you can be on, my GT - Stevo174

looking for someone to lend me some clothes with for that achievement.

I played as a woman so need the following mens clothes:

Kings suit (5 items)

Men's Masquerade Suit (6 Items)

I have the same in female version i can lend to you also.

add me faithleex and send me a msg saying fable 3 :)

Hey, all! Looking for someone who is willing to lend me some of the items I need for the Fashion Victim achievement. Just need:

King's Suit (5 Items)

King's Crown

King's Jacket

King's Gloves

King's Trousers

King's Boots

Men's Masquerade Suit (6 Items)

Men's Masquerade Hat

Men's Masquerade Mask

Men's Masquerade Coat

Men's Masquerade Gloves

Men's Masquerade Trousers

Men's Masquerade Shoes

Thanks to anyone who is willing to help! I'll return the items as soon as I get the achievement, if you want them back. :)

Just got the game and so need all the online achievements, I'd seriously appreciate someone helping me get them all and if someone has all of the legendary weapons I'd really appreciate you giving them to me to get the achievement then i'd give them straight back:) I'll happily help on any game on my card if I have it still.

GT - Dj ayresey

Thanks

Looking for someone to lend me some weapons & clothes for the online achievements.

I played as a man and mainly need the Queen's Suit & Chef Hat and some of others clothes.

And I need to kill people and steal things in my partner's world because

I became the king now and no one can catch me anymore.

add me Jerry LCH and send me a msg saying fable 3

Thanks!

Hey guys!

I'm in need of about 19 or 20 legendary weps, along with the female Masquarde and Queen Sets (Also a Chef's Chat if you actually have one) If you'd be able to trade them to me so I can just have the achievement pop, I'll not only trade them back, but give you every weapon I have as well. I'm restarting the game to get the "Tough Love" achievement, so if someone could help me out with these legendaries and clothes, I'd be more than happy to give you PLENTY. Please let me know!! =)

Gamertag = T3hBsM

Hey Oblivion,

I'm going to be restarting the game, and i have a proposal I can offer. I'll remake as a female and trade you those two items (it won't take me longer than a day to actually speed through the game being evil for the "Tough Love" achievement), if you'd be willing to do the same for the male outfits (and the chefs hat if you have it), or possibly even just a trade and trade back for the legendaries I'm missing. Let me know if you're interested.