The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Lonsta DaMonsta

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a full band to play songs of any kind really. I have over 250 dlc, mostly metal: Megadeth, All the remains, Mastadon, Asking Alexandria, Slipknot, etc. etc. I play expert guitar, not really into playing bass (sorry about being picky) and I'm looking for expert bass and drum players and an expert singer all with similar dlc.

Send me a message on here or on xbl.

My gamertag: Delirium Armada

Look to be playing with some good people soon! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey folks, anyone looking for some help with achievements, give me a holler. Pretty good on bass and drums, and I do very well on vocals (which I know is one of the harder people to find). Hit me up if you like. Located in AST zone, so remember all you west coast people - I might be asleep by dinner time in your zone :)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have most imports available to an Australian, and have an assortment of DLC.

I'm not looking for achievements, scores, or particular genres of music to play - I am just hoping to add some people to my friends list that share interest in playing Rock Band and wouldn't mind having band mates.

• 2 weeks later...

GT: Dudenfresh

I have over 500 songs including DLC and exports (Rock Band 1, 2, Lego, Green Day, Blitz, Song Pack Vol 2 and AC/DC LIVE), I play Expert on both Guitar and Bass, I usually get 5 stars or gold stars, I do have a mic, but I don't always use it, favorite music is new wave and alternative, but I don't mind playing other songs...except for Avenged Sevenfold, I just don't like them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will be looking for some RB3 mates this summer - plan on hitting up the last couple of posters and welcome any additional... Can sing most songs on expert and just bought a keyboard at the local pawn store for $10 but that thing is freakin hard and will take some time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a good band who might be interested in working towards some high Leaderboard scores. I can gold start almost anything on all instruments, sans some of the more ridiculous drum songs/ songs that really need double bass. gamertag: cybenddragon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Looking to get the 1,000,000 point achievement, preferably in the morning between 8am-2pm Central Standard Time.

I am proficient at vocals and can generally 5 star bass, guitar, and keyboard on expert (with the exception of some of the harder songs). If Freebird is your tune, I can Gold Star it on Expert Vocals, but not so much on anything else. And I'm God awful at the drums.

My GT is Ghost10221987

Cheers!

Edited by ghost10221987

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...