What is your Favourite Level?

bman585858

I'll take the easy answer and say Freezeezy Peak. The music was superb, I could listen to it for all eternity. The level's color design was also done in such a vibrant way that just gives me a warm feeling inside... ironic, given that it's supposed to be the snow level. And one can never forget the many years wasted trying to get to that ice key.

• 3 weeks later...
My favorite level I would have to say is Treasure Trove. I don't really know why just that level is really fun to me. Also I don't know why some people have Click Clock Wood as their favorite. Personally that level was really frustrating I kept falling off the damn tree ;p. Also if I had to chose my least favorite level I would have to say Clankers Cavern or Rusty Bucket Bay I found those levels to just have a terrible atmosphere and just really depressing lol.

This all the way

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am I cheating if I say that I love the castle itself the most, the other levels were ok I would have to say that rusty bucket bay was my favorite no joke I just liked it and that's my opinion. However I think Banjo Tooie's levels were more challenging and overalll better orchestrated and most of all the most fun you could just wander around looking at $h**

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
For me the best level is Freezeezy Peak it is fun throughout with some good variation in challenges for the jiggies, I love the races with Boggy in the level.

The worst level is Rusty Bucket Bay, has some annoying sections (the part with those turning fans!) - but worse of all I hate the music in the level.

the only thing i hated in the n64 version was when you die you have to get all the notes again and the music was sweet well i think it was anyway

• 6 months later...