What is your Favourite Level?

bman585858

Click Clock Wood. It always gave me this awesome feeling. It's HUGE with the four different seasons, and I love watching how the level changes. Also, the area it's located in just feels so different from the rest of the castle, like you've stepped into some alternate dimension, lol.

My least favorite would be Mad Monster Mansion, not because I hate it or anything, just because I like it least. Also because those green ghosts just bother me, lol.

For me the best level is Freezeezy Peak it is fun throughout with some good variation in challenges for the jiggies, I love the races with Boggy in the level.

The worst level is Rusty Bucket Bay, has some annoying sections (the part with those turning fans!) - but worse of all I hate the music in the level.

For me the best level is Freezeezy Peak it is fun throughout with some good variation in challenges for the jiggies, I love the races with Boggy in the level.

The worst level is Rusty Bucket Bay, has some annoying sections (the part with those turning fans!) - but worse of all I hate the music in the level.

Rusty Bucket Bay is definantly the worst level in the game. But they are all excellent well designed levels.

I like every level in the game, but I think Click Clock Wood is by far the best. It's huge, unique, and has the best platforming in the game (I love climbing my way up the tree). The subtle little differences between the seasons make it even cooler.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

From top to bottom (Overall):

1. Click Clock Wood - Tree FTW.

2. Mumbo's Mountain - Simplicity FTW.

3. Clanker's Cavern - It's grown on me mainly. The first challenging bit of the game.

4. Treasure Trove Cove - Meh.

5. Gobi's Valley - More meh.

6. Mad Monster Mansion - Starting to get annoying.

7. Rusty Bucket Bay - Too much of a risk of dying.

8. Bubblegoop Swamp - Bloody annoying. Who builds a fucking house at the end of a maze?

9. Freezeezy Peak - Beak Bomb, FTL, and those snowmen are FUCKING ANNOYING!

For the variation of Jiggies and Notes:

1. Click Clock Wood - Everything is spread out, as in variety, and much easier to keep track of.

2. Mad Monster Mansion - As far as what you had to do, there was a good balance but it loses out because Click Clock Wood is better.

3. Gobi's Valley - Decent balance of notes and Jiggies. No complaints, no compliments.

4. Rusty Bucket Bay - Offers a decent challenge, but you will probably die once.

5. Clanker's Cavern - It's decent and all, but eventually you have to do the key, which takes from it's free to do as you please nature.

6. Treasure Trove Cove - Everything is too spread out, physically.

7. Bubblegoop Swamp - Mr. Vile is a bitch, two easy Jiggies switches, memorization FTL, etc.

8. Freezeezy Peak - You have to do at least 9 Beak Bombs to finish the level, all of which you can miss and fall on your stupid face. Also, the races were two filler Jiggies and blew. Wozza's Jiggy was funny though and is the only reason why it's better than Mumbo's Mountain.

9. Mumbo's Mountain - No. Challenge. Whatsoever.

Edited by Deleted2014-12-02

My favorite level I would have to say is Treasure Trove. I don't really know why just that level is really fun to me. Also I don't know why some people have Click Clock Wood as their favorite. Personally that level was really frustrating I kept falling off the damn tree ;p. Also if I had to chose my least favorite level I would have to say Clankers Cavern or Rusty Bucket Bay I found those levels to just have a terrible atmosphere and just really depressing lol.

Since i'm bored I'm going to list from 1 being the most easy to 9 being the hardest all 9 levels.

1. Mumbos Moutain.

2. Treasure Trove Cove.

3. Clankers Cavern.

4. Freezy Peak

5. Bubblegoop Swamp

6. Mad Monster Mansion

7. Gobi's Desert.

8. Click Clock Wood.

9. Rusty Bucket bay.

And i'm talking without a notes guide, i found it impossible to find all notes on rusty bucket bay back in the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...