What's from Rare in the future?

kizwiz

Just wondering what can we expect from Rare in the future? Well now that Nuts and bolts,Viva Pinata:Trouble In Paradise what games are Rare making in the future? I know about Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie but theyre being developed by 4J Studios.. Isnt there a rumour about Killer Instinct 3? What games would you like to see from Rare? I'd personally would be more than happy with a Kameo 2 and another Banjo or Conker game..

• 6 months later...
Just wondering what can we expect from Rare in the future? Well now that Nuts and bolts,Viva Pinata:Trouble In Paradise what games are Rare making in the future? I know about Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie but theyre being developed by 4J Studios.. Isnt there a rumour about Killer Instinct 3? What games would you like to see from Rare? I'd personally would be more than happy with a Kameo 2 and another Banjo or Conker game..

I think it would be badass if they released Conker: Live and Reloaded on XBL Arcade.

• 3 months later...

I'd love a real Banjo-Threeie platformer to be perfectly honest. I tried to play N&B since I was hooked to the first two games back on the N64. The only thing I enjoyed doing in the time I played was the Head for Heights achievement, because it felt like I was playing the platformer game it could and should have been. I'm not hating on N&B though, it was really well done, but car/racing games have never been my cup of tea.

I think it'd be pretty neat to see a Lylat Wars release on the 360 arcade, do some barrel rolls and all that jazz.

Edited by Lazermatt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want the REAL Banjo 3 not some spinoff about building vehicles

Well, seeing as how Rare was busy with Avatars and such, I don't expect much Arcade games or re-releases of classics from their back catalog. Like someone said earlier, 4J did the releases of the 2 banjo games for the XBLA and I believe they're doing the same with Perfect Dark which is coming February/March. And Rare is "supposedly" working with Peter Moore to release something that utilizes Natal.....But I would love to see Conker released again on the Arcade!!!

As posted here. http://www.destructoid.com/rare-there-s-more-where-perfect-dark-xbla-came-from-160935.phtml

The only worthwhile quote is from Rare boss Mark Betteridge when he says, "There's nothing to announce yet after Perfect Dark, but we've got over 25 years of IP to dip into so there's no shortage of possibilities."-----Hopefully we'll get some Blast Corps or maybe some Conker!!! :woop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A Banjo Four-ie would be AWESOME!! Only I think it should return to platforming, like one and two. The Vehicle based gameplay was fun, but it's just not the Banjo Kazooie we all remember and love.

Same for me. Still waiting for a real Banjo Kazzoie sequence. :)

I agree with everyone. Banjo Threeie and a new Donkey Kong Platformer as amazing as the originals might not be possible nowadays, but they should definately try it out.

That'd be nice, but Nintendo owns the rights to Donkey Kong. Banjo and Kazooie were retained by Rare, hence the xbla content.

• 3 months later...
Some official rumors are about a new Perfect Dark, I hope they're true, but I'd like a new Banjo-Kazooie more (my favourite franchise ever). Actually Rare is working on some games, but they only presented Kinect Sports at E3, while they told that new XBLA stuff is coming in another interview.

A new Banjo is needed, after the cliff-hanger of BK Nuts & Bolts and those SNS II items, but I hope it's like the first and the second.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Sorry, guys... Rare will NEVER make a new Banjo-Kazooie, Conker or Perfect Dark. They're only focusing on... well, videogames nothing. Only a thing called kinect. Well, we still have a little chance for a new Conker game. And the good thing, is that it's not by Rare.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhDNP8__9M&lc=RlivkFXXGw6THxOrygZuSfo5VkXOYyFaOSyjFxgxPZc&feature=inbox]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mhDNP8__9M&lc=RlivkFXXGw6THxOrygZuSfo5VkXOYyFaOSyjFxgxPZc&feature=inbox[/ame]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...