135 members have voted

1. 1. N64 Or Xbox 360

• Xbox 360
    • N64

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The N64 had its day. Today is not it, playing it on the Xbox360 was either more enjoyable or more memorable(perhaps because it was more recent). Regardless, I love my 360 controller and N64 controllers, while at the time very innovative, just aren't doing it for me anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I hate how to activate Wonderwing on the 360, I'd often activate it by accident. My vote goes for the 64!

I completely agree! Whenever I'm about to do a Talon Trot but I just happen to be turning the camera at the exact same time, I burn up all of my Golden Feathers by mistake! This happened several times, first in Mad Monster Mansion where I needed them against the ghosts...and then against Grunty whenever she's throwing the green-swirly ball spell >_<

The 360 version is awesome don't get me wrong but you just can't beat the original.

Totally agree on this. When I got Banjo-Kazooie for the N64 back in the summer of 1998 I just freaked out over the graphics, animations and story-telling. It blew me away! The XBox version the was great, too - especially because of the new graphics and the leaderboards. Anyway, but what I really hated with the XBox version was that I couldn't skip the dialogues and always had to read the them. It really interrupted my play a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I will always have a soft spot for the N64, but after playing the Xbox360 versions of this, Tooie, and Perfect Dark, there is really no way that I'll ever play the N64 versions again.

Well I love that they have updated the graphics and everything but with Perfect dark I find that using the manual aim with the right stick kills it for me as it way too sensitivs, is there any way to change it so you use the left analogue instead???

• 2 weeks later...