Jinjonatored..

marlo2123

I hope someone still looks through these threads.. Anyways -

i finally was able to find my missing jiggies to get to the last boss battle against gruntilda. I get hurt every now and then but get that single honeycomb to keep me alive, but i have such a hard time with the single big jinjo in the middle that your suppose to put eggs through. She is constantly sending fire balls at me. Anyone have any suggestions on how to beat it? they would be much appreciated!

just 100% like two days ago. first things first make sure you enter the three codes "blueeggs, "redfeathers", and"goldfeathers" the castle floor in treasure trove cove. this will double the amount of eggs and red and gold feathers you can carry, these three cheats do not affect achievements. after all that be sure you enter the fight with maximum feathers and eggs. the extra redfeathers and blue eggs are helpful during the flying portion of the fight and when you have to spit the eggs into the jinjos but the extra ten gold feathers is what is going to help you activate the jinjonator. seeing how you seem to be getting to the jinjonator i'll just start the strategy from there. first make sure you have more than just 1 honeycomb i'd say 5 or six would be sufficient breathing room. now when the jinjonator appears gruntilda will start flinging fireballs almost constantlly do your best to avoid thse using talon trot, or the double jump. there will occasionlly be a short break in between her rounds of fireballs, this is your shot to shoot the eggs into the jinjonator, also use the gold feathers as they make you invulnerable to gruntys onslaught i believe its four eggs per each side of the statue. just keep practicing and make use of those gold feathers they make it alot easier. hope this was helpful.

• 1 month later...

Additionally, if you collect ~880 notes during the game (presumably you're going for 900 anyway!) you can collect the "super honeycomb" from the room with the cauldron leading to the final boss. It gives you twice as much health, and makes it extremely easy!

EDIT: You also need at least 98/100 Jiggies for the super honeycomb.

Edited by Reverendjc

• 6 months later...