Favorite level/Least favorite?

Shofizzler

My favorite was Click Clock Wood or Freezeezy Peak.

Least favorite was a tie between Rusty Bucket Bay and Clanker's Cavern. :mad:

Read my mind Loved ur two and bubblegoop Swamp Least fav. and the Only Lv. I didnt like was Rusty Bucket Bay I had to look up the last couple notes never knew u could punch out those two windows lol.

• 3 months later...

Freezezy Peak. Hands Down.

What's better than being reminded of your childhood?

Being reminded of Christmas, and your childhood.

But from a totally analytical and artistic standpoint...

Then I'd say Click-clock Wood. You know, it has the whole masterpiece of level-design thing going for it. I can play it a million times, and it never gets old.

• 1 month later...

This is a great topic :)

Surprised to see so many Freezeezy Peak lovers here, was never a huge fan because of the slippery snow!

My favourite is tied between Mumbos Mountain and Mad Monster Mansion, love Click Clock Wood too though.

Rusty Bucket Bay is the bane of my life when completing this game! Feels too small, not enough fun and too many things that can kill you! I second the person above with Clankers Cavern though, I've played countless times over a decade and I nearly always die when freeing Clanker!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Click Clock Wood is by far my favourite level. I loved how the level involved all of the seaons. Every time I entered a different season, it gave a new and great feeling.

My least favourite level is by far Rusty Bucket Bay. The moment I entered that level I hated it. Just the whole feeling and environment of it made me not want to play it. Clanker's Cavern would be my second least favourite level.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't usually revive older threads but as someone who grew up playing Banjo-Kazooie I couldn't resist. I'd say for favorite levels, it's a three way toss up between Click Clock Wood, Freezeezy Peak and Mad Monster Mansion. As for least favorite, Oh that damned Rusty Bucket Bay or as I heard it in a let's play once, Rusty F**kit Bay. It took me countless tries and screaming obscenities so foul they'd make Redd Foxx blush to get that one jiggy behind the ship's rudders....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

1. Click Clock Wood - Love the music, love the seasonal changes, the tasks, the characters, everything. Brilliant final level before Grunty.

2. Mumbo's Mountain

3. Bubblegloop Swamp - Loved being a crocodile. :)

4. Mad Monster Mansion

5. Gobi Valley

6. Freezeezy Peak - Only thing I hated about this level was the damn sled race. Got derailed soooo many times.

7. Treasure Trove Cove - Hated that damn shark. e___e Scared me as a kid.

8. Clanker's Cavern - Meh...

9. Rusty Bucket Bay - Bane of my existance. The oily water. Those damn floating mines. The engine room. THOSE PORTHOLES THAT CAME ALIVE. Those scared me so much when I was little. ;___;

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

My favourite is probably the beach level (in Tooie the lagoon is definitely my favourite level too) the reason being for both is the aesthetic and setting are very pleasant and I love the music in them.

My least favourite level is a hard one, I like the concept of Click Clock Wood but it can get really annoying, especially looking for all 100 notes in the non-XBLA version but the starting level Mumbos Mountain is a really dull tutorial level on replays although it is mercifully short.

• 1 month later...