Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is definately a 200/200 on achievements easily. For anyone who has played the original on Nintendo 64 this should be the best 200 achievement points ever. I'm writing up the achievement guide for this right now with detailed maps, pictures, and tips!

Nice! I might just have to look at it when it's done.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
This is definately a 200/200 on achievements easily. For anyone who has played the original on Nintendo 64 this should be the best 200 achievement points ever. I'm writing up the achievement guide for this right now with detailed maps, pictures, and tips!

Someone has already done an achievement guide. Why don't you look around and I'm sure you'll spot it.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
The game said I was awarded a Gamer Pic for doing something (getting the 10th Jiggy in Treasure Trove Cove to appear or getting my 10th Jinjo. Not sure which).

And?......

I just thought it was cool is all. Where do I go to submit colored pictures of Achievements for guides and whatnot?

EDIT: And by collecting all the Jinjo (which helps you get to the final boss), you get another Gamer Pic. The first one was of Banjo, the second is of Kazooie. What else?

Edited by KingBroly

The game said I was awarded a Gamer Pic for doing something (getting the 10th Jiggy in Treasure Trove Cove to appear or getting my 10th Jinjo. Not sure which).

Would've been the 5th Jinjo, i got the same thing =]

I didn't have 9 jiggies when i got the last jinjo so yeah lol

The Jigsaw Maker achievement, I'm guessing that's just for opening all the levels? it's been years since I've played BK, but there's really only seven levels? Felt like a lot more.

No, is the jigsaw puzzle you do. There are 9 levels total and you opn them throughout the game, not by this jigsaw game.

Not sure about this but i think the 900 notes achievement is bugged, i've got 896 notes, missing 4 in click clock wood, and there ment to be in the bee hive but there not so either my games bugged or *the* games bugged =0

Exactly the same problem, unless I'm completely missing them.

Exactly the same problem, unless I'm completely missing them.

It's the note glitch, you've completed or attempted the final jigsaw puzzle at Bottles'. There, Banjo walks around in the in game world and collects the notes in the hive. I'm stuck on 896 too.

Could they fix this in a patch?