Sniper Elite Difficulty Walkthrough Videos

360GameTV

Sniper Elite Difficulty Walkthrough

Walkthrough Facts:

• The routes have been tested multiple times

• The routes are quick and easy

• Straight to the target / end of a Mission

• No Deaths (All Fails cutted or fast speed up)

• No reloaded checkpoints because of an error

• One continuous run

• All cutscenes removed to avoid spoilers. No commentary.

Prologue

[ame]

[/ame]

Schoneberg Convoy

[ame]

[/ame]

Mittlewerk Facility

[ame]

[/ame]

Kaiser Friedrich Museum

[ame]

[/ame]

Opernplatz

[ame]

[/ame]

St. Olibartus Church

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys6docPzX_M]Sniper Elite V2 - Sniper Elite Difficulty Walkthrough - St. Olibartus Church - HD - YouTube[/ame]

Tiergarten Flak Tower

[ame]

[/ame]

Karlshorst Command Post

[ame]

[/ame]

Kreuzberg Headquarters

[ame]

[/ame]

Kopenick Launch Site

[ame]

[/ame]

Brandenburg Gate

[ame]

[/ame]

Playlistlink: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL04AF3A76F70E8DC3

Gold Bars Guide

Bottle Guide

Edited by 360GameTV

My compliments dear sir! Job well done!! :) I finished my elite playthru yesterday and i only can agree in overall the hardest difficulty isn,t to bad, but there are sections that somewhat tricky, i tought that the last two missions would be toughest (Kopenick and Brandenburgertor) Considering you only have i small window to make your shots but at the end of each mission, but sinds i played thru first on normal i did mission select and played thru the last mission first just to have them out of the way. Even the feared mission where you have to stop muller from getting exicuted didn,t give me to much trouble i messed up the first time by missing the shot but second time i killed the officer right away and then the two soldiers, glad that that had been out of the way i tought it would be easy from now on but i never excepted that the mission Kreuzberg headquaters would give me a serious headage at the end when you have to escape thru the rooftop and those 8 snipers come into play... its very hard to spot them and sometimes its only possible to find them by exposing yourself, but two shots and your dead. I had to redo that part more then 20 times i geuss just praying the last few would ruin it again and kill me lol. I found that part by far the most tricky and hardest part in the whole game to be honest.

Thanks for these guides, they've really helped me out for this particular game. I just wish the game itself had a little more stealth rather than having to go in to combat here and there if you know what I mean.

On the second to last level at the moment so here's hoping I can finsih this off tomorrow. The only level which is really causing me trouble is the 3rd one, where you have to go through those tunnels to where the V2 rockets are being made. I can't seem to get my head around that, but I will have to have another go soon..

I always start games on whatever the hardest difficulty is (usually works out well... except Guitar Hero...), and I found the Sniper Elite difficulty to be pretty well balanced. When I made stupid mistakes, I payed for it. The hardest part for me was EASILY the museum section, before sniping the bridge explosives. Nearly pulled my dreads out over that one.

Great videos, though, mate. Wish I had seen them earlier. :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...