Im moving

Awesome Aust

GL, if you have a lot of games on the xbox 360 you'll suffer for it o.0 If you're gonna be a trophy whore I mean :p since you'll need to re-buy and replay games for trophies.

My PS3 just sits there collecting dust, makes a fairly quite DVD player though ;)

Hope you're happy with your INFERIOR CONSOLE! :mad: (jk :p...well not about it being inferior ;))

Edit: God I used a lot of smileys there...

GL, if you have a lot of games on the xbox 360 you'll suffer for it o.0 If you're gonna be a trophy whore I mean :p since you'll need to re-buy and replay games for trophies.

My PS3 just sits there collecting dust, makes a fairly quite DVD player though ;)

Hope you're happy with your INFERIOR CONSOLE! :mad: (jk :p...well not about it being inferior ;))

Edit: God I used a lot of smileys there...

Haha, yea. It's borderline overload of smileys!

And it's cool that you're switching. Everyone needs a change now and then. :p I've got both systems, but I'm not going to lie. I spend 3X more time on my 360 than the PS3. I only really put exclusives on the PS3, and even still I hardly put time on there.

But definitely pick up God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Uncharted 1 and 2 and Little Big Planet, at least to get started. That will hold you over for a bit.

The only thing holding me back from owning a PS3 myself right now are the controllers. I borrowed a used PS3 from work, and wound up just returning it the next day because after 4 hours of playing on it, I found that I just hated the controllers.

this! i have a bunch of friends with ps3's and they all own about 6 controllers each.

"this one's d-pad's fucked"

"this one's square button doesn't work"

they suck. xbox controllers for the win.

this! i have a bunch of friends with ps3's and they all own about 6 controllers each.

Funny seen as the Playstation controller has always been rated the best controller of recent times, I love my 360, and my PS3 but the 360 pad compared to PS3 is shit, even though I love the actual 360 a lot more than PS3.

Funny seen as the Playstation controller has always been rated the best controller of recent times, I love my 360, and my PS3 but the 360 pad compared to PS3 is shit, even though I love the actual 360 a lot more than PS3.

:biglaugh, Screw ratings.

I'm with the folk prefering the 360 controller.

The PS3 controller feels light, flimsy, too small, triggers suck, basically it's good if you're a 12 year old girl, but not really if you're anything else. :p

Xbox 360 controllers have the same problems. I've gone through about 6 controllers alone so far, its like Microsoft sell them with (and the headsets) a self-destruct module hidden in random buttons or wires to make them not work. More recently my right trigger has started squeeking too. So... annoying...

The PS3 has a terrible controller compared to the 360. Though, I'll never find a controller as wonderful and comfortable as the Gamecube controller, I just loved that one so much!

The PS3 is a fantastic console, and home to some of the greatest games, such as MGS4 and Heavy Rain and... some others... but the trophies aren't near as good. there's just little things that I don't like; they aren't ordered by when you earned them, they are just ordered by how the game lists them. When you unlock one, you press the PS button, and it just brings up the menu, and then it has to load, and then you can scroll to trophies and click it, and then wait for it to load, and then click your game, and then see what you unlocked.

Oh, and you have to sync them to your PS3 as well.

Other than that, the Blupraystation 3 is awesome.

Heh. PS3. Oh well, best of luck to you though!

I could see myself getting a PS3 to play Blu-Ray and console exclusives.

I can't see myself going for Trophies though. It's not that I don't like them, It's just that I've already invested myself in the 360 GS.

Still, it's not bad. I just don't prefer it.

:biglaugh, Screw ratings.

I'm with the folk prefering the 360 controller.

The PS3 controller feels light, flimsy, too small, triggers suck, basically it's good if you're a 12 year old girl, but not really if you're anything else. :p

KB/M>>>>360 pad>>>>>>PS3 pad :p

I'm getting the PS3 given to me by a friend replaced. A brand new 60Gb is coming to my doorstep :D

Have fun with your change over to the PS3 and definitley use the Sister Site to track your Trophy Progress. I played on the PS3 for a while when I got sick of Xbox (lasted a month) and just didn't find any satisfaction in unlocking the trophies. They're not as fun to unlock like the achievements on the Xbox. That little ba-dink makes me smile like a Japanese school girl! :p