pro circult

Burtoner

oops sorry that was the semi's anyway im in the final vs jesper have been for last 4 days and im sooo fucked off with him, i even done left and right spins on his backhand all time, and im still losing, just busted 1 controller tonight, its really got to me grrr.

oh well table tennis pro final vs jesper really got to me today, busted 1st controller, might as well bust the game up really am soo pissed off.

Taken me 4 days so far, and i tried everything even left/right spins and keeping it on this backhand with short returns to the net.

Off to buy controller no2.

Tried again, this time i thought i start the pro tourny again from start so i did, got through to the final no problem, only to find im up against JESPER AGAIN ffs.

Do the Ace Serve. Master it. Theres no way they can beat you. All you need to do is get the Ace Serve every time you serve, and on their serve you need to score once, to get you a lead. Try putting Yellow Spin on it and holding down on the left analog, and make it hit the net, and bounce on the other side..

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have been trying to do the pro circuit for 2 days. I'm in the finals with Juergen, (The German) and he does focus all the time, and it becomes so annoying that I just quit once he wins a game. I'll have to try one of your guys strats for the Him.

• 3 years later...
I have been trying to do the pro circuit for 2 days. I'm in the finals with Juergen, (The German) and he does focus all the time, and it becomes so annoying that I just quit once he wins a game. I'll have to try one of your guys strats for the Him.

I'm stuck on this guy too. Breezed to the final then came up against him and my ace serve failed everytime!!